- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Workday Core HCM, ERP, US Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation, Staffing, Authentication & Security. Extensive knowledge of various HR transactions involved in Workday HCM Integrations.
- Hands - On Experience in Configuring Custom reports, calculated fields, Workday Studio, EIBs, Report Design, and Business form Layout, Solution Manager.
- Knowledge of HR processes such as employee record maintenance, Pay Planning, Performance Management/Talent Management, Time Tracking / On-boarding.
- Experience in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules which includes Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Talent Management, Change Management, Compensation, Time tracking and Leave / Absence Management.
- Expertise in analysis of client's HR/ Payroll business needs through client working sessions and day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting issues.
- Experience of HRMS Workforce Administration (WFA) and Candidate Gateway, ESS, MSS and basic of NA Payroll.
- In-depth knowledge on EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Workday Core Connector, Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer and Calculated Fields.
- Experience in Workday with a strong experience in Business Process configurations in the Compensation, Time tracking, Staffing, Payroll, Onboarding, termination, Absence management, Talent, Recruiting, and Benefits areas. Experience in advanced reporting including integration with functional reports and calculated fields.
- Experienced in configuring Compensation framework, providing support and guidance to a geographically distributed workforce and/or HR Business Community to meet client requirements.
- Good understanding of Integrations including SaaS, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework. Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Expertise in Data management, Workday Reports (BIRT, Advanced, Matrix, Simple, search, trending and Transpose), and creating Custom reports using different combinations of calculated fields.
- Experience in analyzing and preparing Project Deliverables such as Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Requirement traceability Matrix and proposed changes for process improvement.
- Experienced on Workday conversion processes and tools like iTool, EBI, Workday Studio etc. Experience in Workday HCM Integrations like EIB, Cloud Connect, Core Connector, Workday Studio, Core HRMS, Payroll (PICOF, PECI) with understanding the Business Process Flows, Case Tools, Business Analysis and transforming them into Workday designs.
- Good knowledge on Compensation Plans like Salary, Hourly, Allowance, One Time Payment, Merit, Bonus, Commission, Stock plans.
- Experience in data conversion, data mapping, functional design, configuration and testing of use cases in all Workday modules. Excellent test skills from scripting to execution for all phases of testing (System Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Parallel, UAT).
- Experienced to work with Workday Report Writer, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT), and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect, and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Highly proficient in working with users and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements using User interviews, JAD and Brainstorming workshops.
- Specialization in PAYROLL Module, Tax Computation and PAYROLL integration with Leave Management, Time Management and Reimbursement modules.
- Hands on experience in developing several compensation reports and experience in BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) reports to generate compensation statements.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment with working knowledge in methodologies like Agile, Waterfall across the span of various projects, participated actively in their implementation using MS VISIO and MS Project, and Excel as Reporting Tool.
Sr. Workday Consultant
Confidential, Columbia, MO
- Involved in Workday HCM and implementation with Substantial Functional and Technical expertise in modules like Core HCM, Payroll, Finance, Procurement, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Time tracking and Absence management.
- Involved in Development, Enhancement, Upgrade and Maintenance of Workday HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Absence Management, Payroll and Time & Labor.
- Assist with ongoing day to day Workday Talent and Performance Support and Serve as compensation consultant for Workday Advanced Comp Implementation, ensuring the solution is designed holistically across modules.
- Worked on Workday HCM Global roll out and implementation which includes configuring Security, Roles, Business Processes, Reports, Data migration and Upgrades.
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope many Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Compensation changes, Employee Self Service process, Manager Self-service processes, etc.
- Worked reporting for Headcount, Compensation, Talent Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payrolls, Business reports etc. Troubleshoot reports and worked on BIRT reports and also modified the existing reports.
- Configured custom reports into worklets and developed dashboards for time tracking and involved in scheduling and monitoring reporting executions.
- Worked with sales team, to deliver professional and concise demonstrations of Payroll, Human Resources, Applicant Tracking and Time and Attendance software.
- Configured Security domains and security groups that secure access to integration templates and integration systems web service operations, report data sources, report fields, and custom reports are secured to various security domains.
- Developed requirement documentation for all business process, Talent and Performance module, On boarding module, Compensation Time Tracking, EIB Loads, Absence
- Primary duties include developing Integrations using EIB, Core Connectors and Studio integrations to integrate with third party systems and to create Custom Reports for various functional areas.
- Developed reports for workday Financials and developed BIRT report designs for financial checks. Created custom workday dashboards, BIRT reports and modified existing report.
- Analyzed client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and Day to day support Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting issues.
- Conducted workshops to gather business requirements and provide effective solution on the design for implementation and retire the home-grown legacy system on Travel & Expenses.
- Created reports in various functional areas such as New Hires, Onboarding, termination, Benefits, Talent Management, Compensation, Payroll and Recruiting.
- Created data mappings for integrations and reports based on current requirements for ATS and Workday.
- Resolved issues with budget check exceptions and Commitment control budget tracking for various transactions and handled Bundle and application patching. grown legacy system on Travel & Expenses
- Created Business form Layouts for the reports built in compensation using BIRT in Workday Studio. Workday report development, testing and validation; Excel and Microsoft Reporting services reporting.
- Creating positions in position management and setting up restrictions at position level. Hire into Head Count, Position and Job Management, Approval of Organization Assignments, consolidated approvals.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of Roles and Permission list for all account users in the HR/Payroll system.
- Participated in end to end design reviews, prototype reviews and user acceptance testing and written Use Cases and produced Activity diagrams, Developed requirement specifications and Documentations for Business Process Management. as well as Assist with data cleanup, extraction/load and data validations (as needed)
- Generated custom Workday reports and modified the existing custom reports and Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, and Security Management, Business Process configuration and, configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Work with business team to review report requirements. Maintain/Assign security role assignments. Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Interact with Business analysts and end users to clarify requirements and use cases. And Built and managed integration using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Connector, XML, XSLT and Web Services technologies.
- Developed inbound and outbound integrations using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch the EIB.
- Responsible for project scheduling, staffing plans, creation of Communications plan, and creation of change management plan.
- Used EIB configuration, transformed the format of workday report into required file format using XSLT. Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes.
- Performed Workday, day to day support tasks for Compensation and Talent, maintain data integrity. Worked on human resources management system (HRMS) or human resources information system (HRIS)used human resources (HR) software that combines a number of systems and processes to ensure the easy management of human resources, business processes and data.
- We have used Human resources software in businesses to combine several necessary HR functions, such as storing employee data, managing payrolls, recruitment processes, benefits administration, and keeping track of attendance records. It ensures everyday human resources processes are manageable and easy to access.
- Assisted team in implementation of Workday. Work with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
- Actively participated meetings with team lead and EM to discuss about timeline of the project. Coordinated data profiling/data mapping with business subject matter experts (SMEs), data architects, ETL developers, and data modelers
- Worked on integration services which use data XSLT to convert Workday XML to a readable format sent to external applications & Experience in creating Workday Testing strategy/approach.
- Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Involved in Integration Testing while validating the integrations on periodical workday upgrades.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Demonstrated expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM) business process analysis, mapping solutions to these processes, and determining best approaches based upon leading and emerging business practices.
- Worked on Reports to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet the business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups. Highly experienced in developing Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated field.
- Assist with ongoing day to day Workday compensation support, creation of Job Profiles, Grade Profiles and Compensation plans.
- Developed test scenarios and test cases for all in scope Business processes (hire, job change, terminate, etc.) along with testing of security role mapping for each of the Business processes.
- Designed and configured Workday Business Processes for HCM including Hire, Change Job, Propose Compensation, Termination and Recruiting Business processes including Job Application in Dynamic Label.
- Developed several custom reports using Workday Report Writer and Workday Studio BIRT and Modified Workday Standard reports according to client requirements.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and Test Plan along with customer support. Setting up Benefit plans and Benefit programs.
- Implemented changes on the Workday platform by defining, documenting, and testing functional business processes for Workday finance including Core HR, Recruiting, Talent and Performance Management, and Periodic Compensation.
- Gathered and wrote business and system requirements (both functional and non-functional) by studying business functions, evaluating existing software and related documentation.
- Worked on Functional Requirement Analysis, Gap Analysis, Production Support, Training Business Users, Testing, and Documentation.
- Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations and updating payroll Ids.
- Analyzed the functionality of Time & Labor pages, components, records and menus. Tested the functionality of Time & Labor workflow related to payroll.
- In addition to developing integrations exposure to functional and technical support for HCM, Payroll, and Time Tracking. Designed and implemented requirements in the Workday HCM Compensation solution.
- Evaluated cloud HRIS software currently available on the market to replace old legacy HR system and presented to Senior Management recommendation for HRIS software.
- Designed and configured Workday BPs for HCM including Hire, Change Job, Termination, Propose Compensation, Termination etc. Worked on Simple and advanced integration with Workday Studio and applied XSLT transformations to XML Data. Worked extensively on web service integration (SOAP, WSDL, and XML).
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations using core connector, Workday studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, report writer, creating workday calculated fields and custom reports, XML, XPATH and XSL.
- Worked in 2 full life cycle implementations Workday HCM using modules such as HR, Benefits, Total Compensation, Base Compensation, Variable Compensation, Position Management, Profile
- Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, Payroll and Manager and Employee Self Service modules.
- Developed business requirements, Fit/Gap analysis, high-level architectural design, major customizations and fully tested the applications.
Confidential, Arlington County, VA
- Worked as workday consultant with the HRIS Team, Gathered requirements, designed, developed & deployed them to production.
- Worked on Production support of Workday HCM, which includes Core HR, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Payroll Modules related to User access to Workday system.Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Payroll, Compensation and Reporting issues.
- Worked on Simple & Advance Studio integrations & applied XSLT transformations. Handled Business process - onboarding, hiring, terminations & rehire
- Prepared QA effort estimates from Define Phase till Implement Phase. Worked on various unit testing. Prepared Test Scenarios & Test Cases for workday HCM Modules- Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor, Performance Management & Advance Compensation.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of workday systems. Updated various employee changes through EIB outbound/Inbound. Worked on Various types of integrations like EIB, Core Connectors & Studios.
- Created various Core Connectors for Job profiles, Employee changes, Locations, New Hire & Organizations. Worked on creating various locations for the company and assigning them to the employees
- Creating various compensation packages, grades, profiles and assigning them to all employees. Worked on creating pay groups, Payment election and rules.
- Involved in full cycle implementation projects with responsibilities including Core HCM, Workday Benefits, Configuration & Prototype Testing, Payroll, Time Tracking, Enhancements and Absence, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting.
- Working on setting up Merit plan & pools. Configured workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission & merit plans for multiple departments including merit process & bonus plan processing.
- Created custom reports on Advance compensation that includes merit plan, target bonus, compensation grades, grade profiles.
- Learn & understand clients business requirements & work with the Lead Functional architect to Design, build, Configure & test the Absence Management for 8 Asian Countries. Created standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business
- Worked on various complex calculated fields for advance, matrix & composite reports. Involved in Report writing, report customization and panel customizations
- Created various calculated fields using different types of Business objects and functions. Created Dashboards and worklets.
- Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needs. Worked on both Constraint and Unconstraint security groups
- Created Security groups for the integrations like Benefits and payroll and maintained them with other groups like Employee as self and Intersection type security groups. Also, created security groups with given references to provide access required for various Business processes in the system.
- Updated the changes in the organization. Integrated workday with external vendor software. Maintained tools and templates for each workday update. Updated the changes in the organization
- Participated in workday communities to remain connected with workday and customers.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Managed the successful planning, execution, monitoring and delivery of multiple projects and depending teams. Led a team of technical experts including Java Developers, QA Testers, Database analysts and business analysts
- Used brainstorming sessions and questionnaires to guide the team of business analysts to gather business requirements and translate them to technical requirements to be used by Developers, QA and external testing teams.
- Participated in functional and technical reviews. Wrote SQL Queries in MS Access to sort data and analyze set of data during the project life cycle. Worked with QA team to design test strategy and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders. Focused on Small Business Card portfolio, duties included working with Acquisitions to expand the universe and identify new marketing opportunities
- Managed Credit Bureau Management Invoice Reconciliation ~ maintained budgetary expenses via tracking, logging, and investigation
- Responsible for creating and reviewing Function Documents and provided support assistance to all functional business components.
- Worked with UI team to help them understand the functionality and guide them to revise the wireframes and mockups as per customers' behavioral and engagement patterns with product.
- Created Questions, Questionnaires, Process templates and talent groups in Portal and functional specifications documents for new Benefit Programs, Eligibility Rules and Event Rules and Eligibility Configuration fields.
- Created and updated Issue log to maintain ongoing issues holding back the projects and interacted with department heads to finalize business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements and also created Business process model.
- Assisted Project Manager for documenting project schedule and assessing budget and resources for the project.
- Engaged client to gather software requirements / business rules and ensure alignment with development teams. Drafted and maintained business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirement.
- Interfaced with Various JMPC staff to ensure that requirements will be complaint with existing and foreseeable standards for future development and movement to a new platform. Developed process flows for current state and future state processing
- Created User Stories to create Product Backlogs and conducted backlog grooming to maintain priority, rank and complexity of each story. Conducted Impact and GAP analysis on the business requirement.
- Created a new workflow to accommodate the new Federal credit card regulation related to fee, over limit and over limit fee.
- Using information gathered from the stakeholders; produced various artifacts such as use-case specifications, software requirements specifications, screen mock-ups, workflow, Functional Specification Documents, use case/diagrams and activity diagrams as per JPMC SDLC methodology
- Maintained ongoing communication with back-end developers ensuring that modifications and requirements were addressed in a time manner and monitored all revisions.