- Generates actionable insights across operations by delivering cutting - edge BI and analytics solutions.
- Business Intelligence Data Architecture Data Management Data Visualization & Reporting Statistical Analysis
- Reduced monthly Confidential & Confidential report generation by 50%, incident service tickets by 35%, and average report delivery by 30% at Confidential by creating data marts, hands-on building and analyzing supply chain and financial Oracle data marts from scratch.
- Sped up sales report generation by 30% for Confidential and saved 20% in the annual reporting budget for Land O Lake at Confidential by designing and deploying an innovative financial BI system and data quality dashboards.
- Data Architecture
- Data Engineering & Transformation
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- Data Governance
- Business Intelligence
- Oracle, SAS, Python, Tableau, Microsoft
- Cloud Analytics, Big Data
- SQL, PLSQL, Snowflake, Informatica, ODI
Lead BI Architect
- Strengthen data-driven decision-making for finance, customer service, manufacturing, and demand planning teams by delivering BI and data analytics initiatives at this $1.6B patient care solutions provider; help users generate key business insights by maintaining data pipeline accuracy and architecting infrastructure to render data mart and BI metadata access.
- Introduce and steward data governance.
- Develop requirements-based analytics use cases for business stakeholders.
- Facilitated Confidential multimillion-dollar acquisition by architecting and building Confidential unified Oracle data mart for the Confidential & Confidential group, rendering insights into KPI trends; developed Oracle EBS and Fusion Apps queries. Collaborated with SMEs.
- Eased data access, reduced infrastructure cost, and improved data integration by migrating from on-premise to cloud analytics.
- Ensured accuracy in source data by establishing Confidential data quality system to pinpoint errors via statistical analyses.
- Introduced data quality standards.
- Led design and implementation of big data analytics architecture for industry front-running organizations at this analytics company.
- Saved 20% in annual financial reporting budget for Land O Lakes by sunsetting and replacing Confidential legacy reporting system with Confidential financial BI one; streamlined product sourcing from multiple warehouses by generating insights into supply chain processes.
- Supported Experian transition from databases to Confidential Big Data Lake by implementing Confidential data movement and governance solution; helped unify enterprise performance management systems; consulted on data pipeline and mart and master data management.
- Decreased sales report production time by 30% and ensured data completeness, accuracy, and conformity for Confidential Uniform Services by deploying data quality dashboards; curated data gathered from multiple systems. Trained client resources.
Director of Business Intelligence
- Directed supply chain and manufacturing BI initiatives at this worldwide IT integration services vendor.
- Acquired new BI projects by steering business development efforts; developed Confidential positioning statement. Oversaw project schedule, scope, risk, and delivery.
- Reduced month-end analyses schedule for Confidential client by 15% by integrating Hyperion EPM with JD Edwards ERP and Oracle BI.
- Assessed quarterly employee performance against pre-defined objectives by creating Confidential scorecard-based system.
- Drove continuous improvement in data processing and integrity for transactional and reporting systems by leveraging BI tools.
- Supported organizations with streamlining data transformation and modeling, reporting, visualization, and analytics.
- Helped Confidential healthcare provider meet regulatory reporting requirements by rendering insights into business-critical KPIs.
- Reduced worldwide HR reporting operating cost by 20% for Confidential financial services client by delivering an analytics platform; lowered time to retrieve data from 20 HR systems from 2 weeks to 2 hours by creating an integration solution.
Director of Business Intelligence
- Onboarded to turn around this loss-bearing organization into Confidential revenue-generating one by revamping the organizational structure.
- Designed and delivered Oracle BI solutions helping healthcare providers meet regulatory reporting (DRG process management) and provide clinical care KPI requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lowered reporting licensure cost for technical clients by spearheading the development, delivery, and go-to-market strategy for Confidential data movement product (part of a $20M product suite); moved data from high- to low-cost databases.