- Product Owner/Product Manager Systems Integration and Implementation
- Program Management Agile Methodologies
- Product and Technology Roadmap Six Sigma
- Backlog Management UI/UX
- SaaS and Private Cloud WSDL/XSD/XML
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Skills: Business Process Modeling, Agile Scrum, (Internal) Marketing, Training, Mentoring
Tools: BlueWorks Live, IBM Process Center, IBM ODM, Microsoft TFS, JIRA
- Principal Product Owner and Agile Scrum mentor for both business and technical teams on an effort to reduce manual data manipulation by over 70%
- Created, groomed, and prioritized over 150 User Stories comprising 5 Epics and delivered over 4 Sprints.
- Established User Story Map and process definition while driving UI/UX decisions with technical team in a DevOps environment
- Promoted Business Process Modeling tool using key marketing methods of social media blog posts, focus groups, demonstrations, and pilot efforts to champion the broader adoption throughout the organization
- Defined best practices, tool governance, and usage policies while aligning on core product (application) delivery methods already prevalent throughout the company.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Solution Manager (Product Manager)
Skills: Capital Planning, Business Case, Project Estimates, Project Management, Product Management, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, UI/UX
Tools: HP ALM, HP PPM, Guidance, Trillium, Informatica, COGNOS, JIRA, Tibco Business Studio, SharePoint, User Stories, Use Cases, XML
- Drove definition and UI/UX design of key B2B Portal product to address Compliance persona and epic on a $2.0M phased roll - out in an Agile environment while organizing and prioritizing backlog through 4 sprints.
- Reduced risk of fines by 50% for a regulatory reporting audit process that was failing 2/3 of the time while securing director level buy-in of deliverable features and architecture.
- Vetted vendor RFP/RFQ for $750K industry consortium product while gaining buy-in from all company members for a unified feature set and data model.
- Increased utilization of an eDiscovery/forensics product (Guidance EnCase) by 50% while securing buy-in up through EVP level to extend licensing and add FTE support after deployment.
- Delivered software upgrade at 22% under budget and on-time for address cleansing product while defining full set of Use Cases and identifying key business process owners affected by the system.
- Delivered prioritized backlog improvements at 15% under budget on an unsupported business partner contract auditing product.
- Established $3M working capital plan while partnering at VP level to prioritize and outline scope of project proposals for Legal Department needs.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Business Analyst - Consumer Loan Originations Lead
Skills: Backlog Grooming, Release Definition, SaaS, Six Sigma, BPM, Workflow Management, Vendor Management, Business Requirements Document, Requirements Definition
Tools: BlueWorks Live, IBM Process Center, Clarity, HP Quality Center, WebSphere Process Server, XML
- Completed new decision scorecard and ODS integration while mapping over 5400 data elements across 4 databases and 3 system-to-system interfaces to increase operational revenue potential by $3M.
- Established a product backlog and business team buy-in of weighting system to prioritize work for release packaging based on impacts of market timing, operational efficiency, and regulatory risks.
- Reduced transaction processing time by 75% through workflow modification of SaaS based B2B product as part of $1.2M system re-design to increase revenue potential by up to $5M.
- Reduced manual underwriting tasks by 60% while leading a key risk product integration and defining new UI/UX considerations for internal staff to in corporate new data into workflow decisions.
- Reduced manual funding tasks by 20% while driving completion of new business process model and new UI/UX layout in $1.5M project to integrate 4 independent systems.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Business Analyst - Commercial Banking Implementation Lead
Skills: Customer Engagement, BRD, RFI/RFP Response, SOW, Release Planning, Backlog Grooming, Release Management, Quality Assurance
Tools: CustomLender, Mantis, Tortoise SVN, Use Cases, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, HP Quality Center
- Completed gap analysis between mainframe application and midrange application using object-oriented architecture to complete a customer RFP and key account conversion effort.
- Key test and prove-out of client rules on Argo Decision Engine platform in effort to extend into client-server market with hosted (SaaS) product.
- Completed over 15 projects on-time and within budget to support client code maintenance and customization of Shaw Retail and Collections applications with mainframe and Argo ADE with midrange server architecture.
Confidential, San Jose, CA and Dallas, TX
Sales and Marketing Consultant
Skills: Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Market Research, Sales Channel Development, Business Development, Customer Profiles, Advertising Strategy, Pricing Strategy, B2B and B2C, eCommerce
- Completed semiconductor customer profiles and established product positioning for a supply chain management solution vendor focused on contract manufacturing for electronics industry vertical.
- Spearheaded development of a direct sales channel for solar power panel manufacturer.
- Reduced customer service costs and increased customer intelligence on profitable accounts for a consumer novelty products manufacturer.
- Executed marketing campaign to on-board early adopters of an online curriculum management tool for home-school families.
- Conducted primary market research for HRIS implementations consultancy and established a market penetration strategy.
- Established pricing strategy and partnership options for online photography services firm.
- Prepared customer profile and a targeted media advertising campaign for a vision systems company.
- Developed business strategy for purchasing software platform vendors based on B2B business exchange trends to focus on forging partnerships to supplement fees-based revenue
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Product Marketing Manager
Skills: Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Roadmap, Sales Forecasting, Product Launch, RFI/RFQ Response, Market Segmentation, Market Research, Customer Profiles, Customer Engagement
Tools: SAP R3
- Increased market share access by $80M after completing analysis on end-market technology investment trends and identifying high probability market segments to focus on.
- Penetrated 3 new business units while preparing and presenting RFQs for business worth $20M by leveraging complementary intellectual property.
- Increased customer total spend by 70% by securing a companion design win.
- Avoided $8M inventory liability through successful customer negotiation and resolution of product quality concerns.
- Kept a $24M production launch on track amidst a 100% increase in forecasted sales volumes.