- Certified professional with over 15 years of Enterprise IT experience.
- Possesses a strong technical background with broad high - level enterprise experience.
- Specific skillset focused in the areas of Project management (PMBOK/CPM/CCPM) Applications/Tools Networking Operations IT Security and Strategy Systems support ITIL Datacenter operations System configuration
- Production enterprise environments Team mentoring Capital Planning Classroom and virtual instruction Cloud architecture
- Professional writing and publication
Applications/Tools: MS Office 365 (Win/Mac), Project, Visio, MS Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), ServiceNow (SNow), Magic Service Desk Express (SDE), IBM Director, Dynatrace, Hyper-V, Putty, SCCM, Server 2008R2, OSX 10.5-10.7 Oracle11i/g, OracleBI, Office 365, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, VMware ESX/Site Recovery/Cloud/VDI, NT Backup, IBM Director, Powershell. Unix, Ubuntu Server, VyOS IIS, Apache, Tomcat.
Networking: VPN, VLAN, Remote Desktop, LAN/WAN Optimization, Active Directory, TCP/IP, MPLS, Networking, Apache/IIS, DNS, WINS, DCHP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MS Exchange Server, SMTP, SQL Server 2008/12/16, Proxy Server, Small/Enterprise Business Network Design, Domain Security.
Operations: Project/Product Management, Department Budgets, SDLC, PRINCE2, ITIL, BMC Metrics, Olive CRM, Desktop Support, Systems Admin, Systems Engineer, Help Desk, Remote/Virtual Support, Disaster recovery.
IT Security: RSA Tokens, Cloud Security (L7FW), RADIUS, Smart Cards, Encrypted Files Systems, SSL, Access Control, Application gateway, DNS/Web access control, Firewalls, MS Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), RSA Security products, Anti-virus software (Symantec, McAfee).
Enterprise Cloud Architect
- Researched, documented and supplied technical guidance on building solutions using Azure IaaS PaaS and other services
- Estimated project costs, prepared project plans and status reports. Led the development of requisitions, bids, and specifications, and the negotiation, administration, and evaluation of contracts for equipment and services.
- Define cloud network architecture using Azure virtual networks, VPN and express route to establish connectivity between on premise and cloud
- Design, developed, documented on-premises MS Active Directory integration to Azure tenant.
- Develop, test, and maintain a disaster recovery plan for critical VMs and application data.
- Deploy Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Design and configure of Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Integration (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Implement patching solutions using Puppet/Chef/Ansible configuration management tool
- Develop PowerShell scripts and ARM / JSON templates to automate the provisioning of deployment process
- Automated Migration of messaging users over to Azure Office365 tenant
- Designed, developed, documented and analyzed overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
- Determined integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Coordinated design and integration of total system including subsystems, also technology recommendations to improve existing systems, design and implement DR capabilities.
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure (including blade center design, data warehouse design, E-business/web hosting design, etc.)
- Proficient in data communications protocols (TCP/IP v4/v6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, GMPLS, etc.)
- Proficient in home and premise networking architectures, assessment and modeling.
- Proficient in specifying and evaluating architecture requirements for RFXs.
- Understands Virtualization, SRM DR, Storage and SAAS (Cloud, VDI, and SAN).
- Knowledge in voice, video, and app technologies (Ethernet circuit, VoIP, SIP).
- Knowledge of the entire Tech Stack including ESXi 5.5/6.0, HP CSA, VyOs, HP Blades Enclosures, Juniper FW, F5 LTM/GTM and VMware NSX, VCenter.
Data Analyst/Event Manager
- Supervised Incident Management personnel.
- Established and liaison communications between support groups, business units, and Event Management during operations and outages for business continuity.
- Interfaced with AS/400 systems for data backup, clear errors, run batch jobs.
- Sponsored Change Request and change requests approval processes.
- Used ITIL based processes to document infrastructure incidents for problem management.
- Monitored Distributed Systems Production server environment in 24/7 high volume environment.
- Monitored corporate network connectivity, database, systems, and redundancy via SCOM.
- Setup secure communications for teams preforming testing, and changes during critical change windows.
- Setup, document, and administer End - of-Shift processes and procedures for personnel.
- Maintain, configure, monitor, install and repair servers, Cisco Catalyst 3750-E and Compaq, and IBM SANs, and provide desktop support to 3000+ users.
- Interface with TSM and AS/400 systems for data backup, migration and restores.
- Install and maintain IBM tape drives and libraries.
- Administer, configure databases for migration and backup/restore using TSM, Super cool Zip, and Brightstor.
- Document, and manage incidents to adhere to corporate SLA's for IBM blade center, and IBM x series servers while in production.
- Monitor corporate network connectivity and redundancy via Solarwinds.
- Assist in server migration to virtual environments using VMware.
- Using Rimage imaging software create SQL agent backups, and client backups
Confidential, Smyrna, GA
Systems Analyst/Desktop Support
- Setup MS DNS, DHCP, and file servers, Used VMware to migrate servers, and maintained virtualized servers.
- Assisted in research, planning, deployment and implementation of all IBM microcomputers, tape drives and computer assets.
- Install and assist in configuring Cisco 2621 Router for deployment in new office.
- Extensive Windows Server 2003 configuration and administration, Terminal services administration, Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Outlook Web Address and FTP experience.
- Setup and manage employee mailboxes, assist in capacity management, and troubleshoot end user mailbox issues.