- 6+ Years of experience in Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and supporting various Database applications with Microsoft SQL stack.
- Developed Database applications in both SDLC and Agile (SCRUM) environments.
- Worked closely with Business Users, Product Owners, Middle Tier and Frontend developers.
- Involved in end - to-end development of BI projects using ETL and various visualization tools.
- Good knowledge of OLTP/OLAP model, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Fact/Dimension, Star/Snowflakes schema architecture.
- Define various SQL Objects (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and UDFs etc.) as needed.
- Working with DBAs on Sprint deployments.
- Excellent communication skills, organizing skills, highly punctual and an excellent listener.
Operating systems: Windows7, Windows8, Win2003 Server
T: SQL, C# .NET, VB. NET
MS: SQL Server 2017/2016/2012/2008 R2/2005, MySQL
Development Tools: SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSDT, Visual Studio, TFS
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Cognos, SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Excel
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Participated in JAD sessions with Product Owners, Business Users and Tech teams.
- Worked on multiple ETL/Data Warehouse projects in Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- Batch Analyser Reports, Key Bound Analysis, Call Miner reports etc.
- Call History Fact tables, Customer Fact tables.
- Fact Customer Postdates, Fact Customer promises and Fact Customer Payments ETL Packages.
- Migrate Bayview Excel reports to SSRS and transform business logic into SSIS
- Re-write DimDate Table for enhanced business needs by using various DATE functions.
- Create/enhance ETL jobs for Daily/Weekly/Monthly data loads.
- Implement restarting capability in SSIS if any failure of ETLs, or Jobs cancelled by DBAs.
- Design Temp tables to reduce repeating retrieval of the data in ETL process.
- Develop advanced SQL queries, Stored Procedures to encapsulate complex business logic.
- Troubleshoot and fix data anomalies, bugs, duplicate data issues.
- Built more than 30 production formatted reports for data visualizations and analytics.
- Support Production, handle change requests, and work on Ad-hoc data needs.
- Used various sources to pull data into Power BI such as Sql Server, SAP Oracle, SQL Azure etc..
- Developed Power BI model used for financia l reporting
- Worked on all types of transformations that are available in Power bi query editor
- Designed and created data extracts, supporting SSRS, Power BI, Tableau or other visualization tools reporting applications.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, 2017, Windows 10, SSIS, SSDT, SSRS, Visual Studio 2013, TFS
Confidential, Naples, FL
- As a Report writer/SSRS Developer, my job responsibility is to Design, Development, Testing and support of the application systems
- Created Datasets in T-SQL, stored procedures for SSRS.
- Create Different types of reports based on customer Request.
- Created Ad-hoc Reports, Sub Reports, Drill-Through and Drill-Down Reports.
- Create SQL jobs to schedule SSIS packages.
- Developed SSRS reports and Stored Procedures for rendering reports data as per requirements.
- Create Orders List, Distribution List, Distribution wise Orders List Reports as per business requirements
- Utilized power BI to create various analytical dashboards.
- Developed power BI reports and dashboards from multiple data sources using data blending.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2016, SSIS, SSDT, SSRS, Power BI, Visual Studio 2017, Windows 10
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participated in re-designing OLTP databases, Design and develop BI Solutions.
- Working on end to end (design - deployment) Order process OLAP application
- Implement data flow processes from OLTP-PreStage-OLAP
- Identify Measures and Attributes, Fact and Dim tables
- Design DSV and re-define relationship between R-DW database tables per DW needs.
- Define attribute relationships, hierarchies, perspectives and other cube features as needed.
- Developed SSIS packages for processing fact and dimension tables using transformations like lookup, merge, merge join, slowly changing dimension, conditional split, Execute SQL Task etc.
- Successfully implemented Invoice Cubes (AR and AP), and designed Costing Cubes.
Environment: Windows 2008, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SSMS, SharePoint, C#, VB .NET
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Participated in SDLC process, User meetings.
- Test Scripts - Database objects, and for UI, Reports of Forecast Upgrade for Cooperative Programs.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Stored Functions, Views for reporting purpose which can be accessed directly from SSRS Reports.
- Created Triggers to write data into Audit tables.
- Created SSIS packages for different applications, scheduled to import data from VAX database into SQL Server and notify the apt personnel through e-mail about Job status.
- Developed ETLs to import Data from Excel spread sheet to Forecasting Database and vice versa.
- Performance tuning and analysis: examine query plans to ensure use of proper indexes; created clustered, non-clustered indexes to ensure maximum performance based on table usage.
- Worked on - Enhancement applications, Maintenance and major upgrade for Coop Programs:
- Quota Tracking System, Automated Express Billing
- FSI Dashboard, Year Over Year Reports
- Redesign and Enhance - Daily batch Job & 10 min Job
- Upgrade Forecasting for Cooperative Programs
- Maintenance, Bugs fixing, Defect Analysis, Performance Tuning, Co-ordinate day-to-day ad-hoc requests from operations, marketing groups.
Environment : Windows, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, Visual Studio, C# .NET, VB .NET, ADO .NET, Attunity, VAX EMBASSY Network Server ENS 1.2 & ENS 1.3
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Participated in Software Development Life Cycle of the application
- Analyze project specifications, pseudo code, use cases, flow charts.
- Implemented hierarchical structure to present data using CTE recursive functionality.
- Write triggers, complex stored procedures and T-SQL statements.
- Working with QA teams to develop test cases, test plans, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Defect Analysis and bug fixes.
- Bug fixes and support to ENS1.2
Environment : Windows 2008, SQL Server 2008-R2, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio
Jr. Database Developer
- Design and develop database and database objects
- Developed SSIS packages and scheduled as Jobs to import/export data from ERP database (SAP) to web database (SQL 2005) and vice versa and other database objects.
- Designed and developed numerous reports using SSRS Reporting tool.
- Testing, implementation, bug fixes
Environment: Windows, SQL Server 2005, SSRS, OLEDB, ADO .NET, VB .NET, ASP .NET, C# .NET, VISIO, MS-Project, MS-Office