Over 20 years Professional Retail and Business Management experience serving the Retail, IT/Software industry. Diversified experience managing full life cycle, high profile business critical projects for a broad range of business applications.
- Project Management Complex Business Acumen Analysis/Requirements/ROI Specialist
- Planning Professional Superior Writing Skills Quality Assurance Dedicated
- Superior Interpersonal Skills Retail Subject Expert Critical/Convergent Thinker
- Business/Vendor Management Project Scheduling Adept Documentation Principles
Software Applications: Retek (RMS), Island Pacific, Retail Pro, ERP, CRM, HP Test, Neoload, Selenium, Bad Boy, Point of Sale (POS), Seagull GUI, Serena, Oracle SQL Developer, SharePoint, Paymentech, PayPal, CBA - Amazon, Tealium
Operating Systems/Platforms: Demandware, Fry, Windows 7/XP, Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, MAC, IOS, E-Commerce, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Social Media, Loyalty, JIRA, Tradestone, WebPDM, Merchantry
Databases/ Languages: Oracle, Linux, SEQUEL/SQL, AS/400 I Series, DBU, Query/400, RPG
Process Management: JAD Sessions, Waterfall/SDLC, Agile, Quality Control, Change Management, SOX/PCI
Client Services Team Lead
Confidential, Irvine, California
- Manage team of Client Service Analysts who provide technical support to leading Retailers
- Manage Client challenges, recommend innovative solutions and resolve conflict
- Motivate team to exceed Client expectations for targeted SLA goals as well as other Client service goals for exceptional Client Management
- Advise benefits of Confidential products/services as well solicit feedback for improvement
- Demand Forecasting, Assortment/Inventory Planning, Allocation/Replenishment, Order Planning and Price & Markdown Promotion Management Focus
- Comply with Confidential Client Service charter
- Operate in a fast - paced, dynamic technical environment offering OnCloud and OnSite models
- Publish daily, weekly status reports
Project Lead/Senior Business Analyst IT Projects PMO
Confidential, Anaheim, California
- Established Project Management life Cycle from initiation of project to achieve more efficient control on application implementations, integration, collaboration, interoperability and overall quality
- Facilitated high level meetings for stakeholders including Business Sponsor including CFO, CIO and VP’s for accelerated collaboration - communications
- Developed various project documents including:
- Business Charter, Branded Vendor Survey, Vendor Demo/Comparison Matrix, Vendor Recommendations, Analysis Recommendations, Architectural Design Document, Pricing Analysis, MSA/SLA, Department Impact Matrix, Vendor Discovery and Expanded Assortment ROI Analysis
- Completed Vendor Demos, Scoring Matrix, Vendor Policy Guide, Vendor Agreement, Vendor Terms, Profile Sheet, Recommendation and On-Boarding
- Created Development, Business and Vendor Resource Management Calendar
- Technical Development:
- XML, EDI, SFTP, Database, Product Samples, Imagery, Order Management and Invoicing
- Prepared QA test strategy with cases and test plans in partnership with Team
- Held walkthrough presentations for Business Users to improve communication - overall project success
- Generated Technical Guide for Branded Vendors, Business and Developers
- Generate Project/Development/QA log files (bug, revision, issues, resolution, Post Mortem Management)
Manager, Quality Control
Confidential, Foothill Ranch, California
- Manage the quality of business systems delivery by collaborating with business users, development team members, and others through the project life cycle.
- Create and contribute to business requirement and design documentation.
- Manage and maintain test plans, schedules and communications in support of the project functional requirements; using the Quality Control Packet templates.
- Manage new development - test processes using proven regression, modification and integration methodologies.
- Troubleshoot recreating issues related to new development defects and production defects, as appropriate.
- Manage defects, issues, risks, action items and/or status with Manager immediately and regularly.
- Manage complete testing in a timely manner working closely with QC Staff, Development and Business Owners.
- Manage defect database to identify trend, solution and summary data.
- Maintain high level of system application knowledge.
- Develop automated test tool methodologies to simplify future testing.
- Train and/or demo new development - fixes to Business Owners and Users as assigned.
- Create complex SQL related to project delivery and reporting needs.
Confidential, Foothill Ranch, California
- Lead Joint Application Design (JAD) Sessions with Executive Management, Business Users and IT principles to understand, design and scope requirements.
- Created extensively detailed Functional Specification documents that included business process workflows, screen mockup/prototypes and reporting SQL queries/samples.
- Utilized Visio, Microsoft Suite tools to strategically map out current process flows, future process flows.
- Developed test plans, test cases and scripts, perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing; provide timely results.
- Created complex SQL Queries as well as Report mockups to assist in the Data Modeling requirements
- Analyzed complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides practical application expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Extensive Web Technology experience included native module applications as well home-grown solutions
- Conducted Vendor and Industry analysis; where applicable.
- Trained users on the current process change; troubleshoot daily production issues.