Certified Scrum Master leveraging functional experience to lead strategic and transformational projects related to Core HR and payroll implementation, upgrades, and migration. Collaborate with senior - level clients, internal leadership, and vendors to gather requirements, design solutions, and manage implementations. Proficient in creating process flows, conducting tests, and developing modules.
Requirement Gathering | Process Mapping | Project Planning | VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables | Testing RFP & Proposal Presentations | Interface Configuration | Cloud Technologies | Fit Gap Analysis
Microsoft Visio, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) Ticketing Tools (JIRA, PAC2000) PeopleSoft HRMS (Core HR, Global Payroll, NA Payroll, Position Management) SaaS-based products - Beeline (Contingent workers), UltiPro (HR and Payroll) IFS (HR Admin, & Development, Performance Appraisal), SQL, SQR, App Designer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Technical Business Systems Consultant
- Led the requirements gathering, solution designing and functional specification of the WF internal integrations and data conversion of the legacy system during the implementation of a single Global Vendor Management System - Beeline to manage procure to pay of all Contingent Workforce in Wells Fargo.
- On point for detailing the functional needs for 12 target state integrations, data conversions, one-time data loads and reporting changes for all the managed and non-managed contingent resources within US and internationally.
- Led incident management managing internal user issues, maintenance from the business teams, integration issues, systemic outages and escalations for the current and target state VMS through JIRA, PAC2000 and WF internal ticketing tool.
- Supported the System Integration Testing for the integrations.
- Built incident management processes for current and target state from scratch and socialized with the impacted teams.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Supported HR transformational project to replace 27-year old legacy system for 13,000+ employees across 160+
- Oversaw HR configuration, development of 65+ interfaces, and application security tracks.
- Partnered with REI business teams to gather requirements, conducted fit gap analysis and mapped process flow for HR and payroll - general ledger (GL) integration.
- Served as liaison for 12+ HR and benefit vendors during UltiPro integration and testing.
Offshore Functional Consultant
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, performed fit gap analysis, designed solutions for the HR module v9.2.
- RFP and the proposal presentations for the implementation of Core HR for PeopleSoft v9.2
Onsite Functional Lead
- Managed payroll, finalization, and support for 1,200+ employees across 52 locations.
- Coordinated with directors & location heads to ensure smooth rollout at CLB & Serious Fraud Investigation Offices
- Conducted functional analysis, testing, and UAT for 30+ enhancements and provided support to resolve tickets.
- Led and managed KT for team, served as SPOC for 52 locations and delivered product presentations for client.
- Executed tax or payroll element changes and completed monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual processes.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Analyzed client functionality in PS 8.8 and consulted on solution for retrofits, re-applied or custom defined.
- Prepared functional designs for retrofits and re-applications.
- Evaluated requirements for redesign area garnishments, prepared test scripts, and performed functional testing.
Functional Consultant - Offshore Support
- Analyzed client functionality for compensation cycles and advised on solutions
- Prepared functional designs for gaps in accordance with client requirements for compensation cycles.