- Overall 6 years of professional IT experience with 5+ years of extensive Workday experience. Expertise in all phases of the Workday implementation, integration, migration, lifecycle Requirement gathering, Analysis. Also, various commercial applications in Workday, Experience in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules which includes Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Talent Management, Change Management, Compensation, Time tracking and Leave/Absence Management.
- Good experience in the functional and technical experience in Business Analysis, Business Process Flows, Reporting and Integration Possesses strong analytical and problem - solving skills coupled with outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Involved in Full cycle implementation of Workday Modules HCM, Advance Compensation, BIRT, Payrolls, and Benefits.
- Experienced in gathering requirements, designing, building, testing and delivering Workday integrations using CCB, CCW, CCTPP, EIB’s (Inbound, Outbound, SaaS, XSLT, EIB Template configuration, SFTP, file), and Workday Studio (Assembly Project, Basic Inbound/Outbound, SaaS, XSLT, Connector, WWS.). Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy
- Experienced in Edit Tenant setup related configuration for HCM, System, Security, Worklets, Business Processes and Notifications and reporting and Analytics.
- Experience in Workday HCM Integrations like EIB, Cloud Connect, Core Connecter, Workday Studio Experience in Workday HCM Integrations like EIB, Cloud Connect, Core Connecter, Workday Studio
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations Using Core Connector, Workday Studio, managing business processes, working with Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports
- Enrolled in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Agile, Waterfall across the span of various projects.
- Having experience in HCM Core Concepts, Report Writer, Security Groups, Business Process, and Core Compensation.
- Create custom reports using Workday Report Writer, which are required to validate converted data in areas such as compensation and benefits etc.
- Configure basic Workday Compensation (grade, eligibility rule, plans, bonus and compensation package) Responsible for post-production support for security configuration and change requests, which included mass assigning security roles via EIBs.
- Good knowledge on HR processes such as Recruiting, Hiring, employee record maintenance, payroll, Benefits,, Pay Planning, Performance Management / Talent Management, Applicant Tracking / On-boarding, Manager / Employee self-service etc.
- Seasoned strategic advisor for multiple clients undergoing HR transformation and implementation of unified HCM solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in Organizations and Staffing Models. Understand the Functional requirements of various HCM process to map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in Workday.
- Experience in Workday Integrations with Creating both Inbound and Outbound integrations in EIB's, Workday Studio, Benefit Connectors, HCM Connectors, Document Transformation Connectors, Cloud Connector (CCB), Report Design, Data Conversions, Business form Layout, Solutions, BIRT and loads, XSLT.
- Collaborate with the IT Solution Delivery team to translate the business requirements into optimized solutions that meet the business goals and objectives.
- High proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel Also Having good knowledge of workday reporting and integration.
- Created Eligibility rules and Validation rules for modules like Compensation and Time & Absence Management
- Configured absence management including vacation, parental leave and other LOA types. Good Knowledge in testing of Converted Data in Workday Tenant, UAT, System Integration testing and Regression testing throughout the life of Workday implementation.
- Implemented Payroll jobs via Workday (WD) HCM successfully using PICOF Connectors. Experience in Outbound/Inbound EIB's, where I generated Custom reports, Custom fields for data retrieval.
- Procured fluent expertise in Implementation, Production Support, Enhancement and Upgrade projects in Workday.
SR. WORKDAY HCM CONSULTANT
- Performed extensive configuration of Payroll module including Earnings codes, Deductions, Grades/Steps, Compensation, Overtime Configuration, Time Entry and Payroll Processing.
- Experience in Business Process Flows, Case Tools, and Business Analysis of Workday Techno Functionality Workday HCM. Configured organization, Supervisor organization, security groups, compensation, benefit and staffing mode
- Experience in creating Custom Reports using Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and managing Business Processes and Workday Domain, Role and User based security.
- As a workday consultant, I have worked on workday Integration like EIB integration, core connectors, studio integration, and created custom transformation, built complex XSLT, XML and rest based in APIs in workday.
- Worked on creating several mapping documents across different HR modules that would facilitate easier migration of data. Experience in EIB inbound/outbound integration.
- Day to Day Support to Workday HCM, Talent, or Reporting Lead, responsible for guiding clients to design, build and deploy Workday HCM, Talent and Performance and Compensation to meet their business needs.
- Created complex reports using the Firm’s HR systems and Designed Workday HCM data conversion process.
- Experience in creating the Functional and Technical Design Mapping Template for the Workday I Loads and Solutions for data migrations, worked on setting up security on reports, performing specific authentications on reports
- HCM expertise on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management, Learning Solutions, Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment modules. Good working experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Supervised HRIS team at the headquarters and HR technology helpdesk teams at the regional offices.
- Experienced in providing support and guidance to a geographically distributed workforce and/or HR Business Community to meet client requirements
- In depth knowledge of the Human Resources business processes which comprises the life cycle of an employee from recruiting,, identifying and developing talent, employee record maintenance, payroll, and benefits.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams in the development, testing and implementation of Workday reports and dashboards. (Global Benefits, IA, Compensation, TM, TA, HR shared services, T&A, payroll, security, HRBP, Employee Relations & Finance) teams.
- Responsible for managing Workday configuration including Workday Releases and weekly updates. Configured HR, Talent Management, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting/Onboarding and Security based on customer's requirements.
- Built interactive and selective data reports (pivots, charts, tabular) using concepts such as filters, column selectors, View Selectors, Dashboard prompts and extensively used repository and presentation variables.
- Extensive knowledge of various HR transactions involved in Workday modules like Staffing, Compensation, Time & Absence, Goals and Payroll.
- Created new Workday reports and helped modify/troubleshoot existing reports. Worked on Business Process, Compensation, Security, and Advanced Reports as directed.
- Provided subject matter expertise on Workday Core HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Payroll modules during post go-live implementation
- Assisted Project Manager in diagnosing functional issues, reported bugs, and took ownership of various issues to resolution
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and processes. Work closely with cross-functional teams in successfully defining and delivering operational objectives.
- Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Managed HR Initiatives from initiation to the delivery of system enhancements and changes for supporting their post-production Workday HCM System globally.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Unions and workforce planning.
WORKDAY HCM CONSULTANT
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes. Performs Workday day to day support tasks for Compensation and Talent, maintain data integrity.
- Responsible for building Workday integrations between workday and vendor/internal systems
- Worked on putting out list of integrations in scope vs. Out of scope. Collected requirements for integrations for Core HCM, Benefits and Payroll.
- Participate in Functional requirements gathering sessions, work with IT team for the requirements for the Integrations (BAR Integration and other Benefit carrier Integrations)
- Involved in design decisions, which affect the scope of the project. Develop requirement documentation for all in scope business process, Talent and Performance module, Onboarding module, Compensation and Payroll by working closely with the HRIS team and global HR Partners.
- Built an integration from Lenexa recruiting system to workday to bring in new hires and applicants.
- Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations and updating payroll ids.
- Worked on Inbound/outbound integrations Using Core Connector, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Complex workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports. Technical Functional experience in Oracle applications on various tools and release modules include Core HR, Payroll, I Recruitment and Talent management.
- Worked with team to create Payroll, benefit plans, benefit groups, benefit eligibility rules as per the client requirement, added them into enrolment plans, and managed the enrolment rules.
- Developed custom integrations using Workday Studio and Cloud connectors
- Created new integrations to pull new hire information using core connector worker and delivered using document transformation, which uses core connector XML outputs as its data source input Configured business process for Hire, Create Requisition, propose compensation, Assign Organizations and created web service in the integrations to replicate the BP automatically.
- Built integrations for accounts and financial reporting’s and support for post rollout productions support. Performed unit test on the developed integrations.
- Worked on financial modules like Procurement, accounts management and assets tracking and Created test cases consolidating developer's test cases, business use cases.
- Performed three rounds of system testing which involves connectivity test, file formatting and business cases. Also Perform functional configuration tasks for the HRIS modules (HCM, Absence, Compensation, and, Benefits).
- Developed several integration and functional reports to report out mass data from workday.
- Created reports in various functional areas such as New Hires, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Recruiting. Setup User Based, Role Based, Intersection, Segmented security groups.
- Designs and runs reports on employee and contractor data. Maintains position management within workday, Workday Business Processes Configuration, Security Configuration.
- Configuration of Workday Absence and Leave, Time off and Time Tracking. Worked and Coordinated with Technical Lead and Project Manager on large HR, Payroll, and HCM Workday
- Involved with implementation of Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Compensation. Setup Compensation Eligibility Rules based on compensation grades and job profiles.
- Observe the standards and procedures established by the project office and Track business needs during Work with all stakeholders to drive scope of the project, end state vision and strategy.
- Help team in maintain functional configuration workbooks of the Workday application. Worked and detail knowledge on Workday HCM data conversion process.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Worked on Compensation Components and created compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile, and job family.
- Worked on creating Salary plans, Hourly plans and Allowance plans.
- Partially involved in creating benefit plans, benefit groups, benefit eligibility rules as per the client requirement and add them into enrolment plans and manage the enrolment rules.
- Responsible for performing Gap Analysis (investigation) of HCM Workday functionality and provide recommendations for implementation and enhancement, also Coordinated enterprise communication plans for all HRIS projects and managed the communication
- Analyzed and Developed Use Case Scenarios for HR, Payroll, time and compensation management and benefits
- Created QA documentation including test plans and test cases.
- Executed test scripts and test plans. Responsible for successfully managing multiple HRIS project initiatives including Workday HR, Payroll.
- Developed test procedures, test scenarios, and test cases. Also done with Documented and communicated the results.
- Extensively involved in testing of Workday HR Personal Administration, Time Management and Payroll.
- Performed different type of testing including Functional testing, Regression, Accessibility/Security testing.
- Conducted Workday Merit Roll up testing in a tenant which helped to launch annual merit roll up in production environment.
- Worked on supervisory misalignment research for supervisory organizations. This involved looking up each teammates and their respective managers' work history to find the date on which the misalignment occurred and the reason for the same.
- Defined business terms for HR directory, created an advanced report in Workday and created an alert based on it.
- Edited Business Process for job change to remove check list for transfer and tested if the task is working properly. Edited Business Process for termination to remove check list for termination and tested the task.
- Solved helpdesk cases and provided answers/ solutions for the implemented HR functions of personnel administration, organization management, compensation management, benefits and manager self-service.
- Participated in other cross-functional process improvements as necessary. Configure and run calculated fields, custom reports, advanced reports, EIB and Core connectors as required.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Cost Center Hierarchies, and location hierarchies’ maintenance, and modification of Workday Business Processes and definitions
- Created Eligibility rules and Validation rules for modules like Compensation and Time & Absence Management
Confidential, Teaneck, New Jersey
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions with business and Design team to gather requirements, as well as addressing various technical issues and suggested possible solutions.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
- Employed Scrum Framework within an agile development environment to improve software development processes and elevate product quality while meeting defined goals and key deadlines.
- Responsible for building the product roadmap and coordinating the design, direction and delivery of parcel automation.
- Groomed backlog of features to ensure readiness for scrum planning sessions including documenting acceptance criteria; defines As-Is and To-Be process flows to identify gaps and new requirement.
- Prepared project status and sprint metrics (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burn-Down Chart and Velocity Chart) reports.
- Evaluated user requirements required to improve client PeopleSoft systems; wrote and edited system documentation, user manuals on newly deployed system.
- Involved with Product Manager to estimate release timelines, prioritize requirements/Product Backlog based on Delivery schedule, Business Value based on ROI calculation.
- Responsible for doing Gap Analysis and identifying existing styles of legacy Form and apply the required one on new Forms.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Business Process Analysis, Blue Printing, Configuration, Testing, Go Live and Production Support phases.
- Attended and contributed to daily Stand Ups and Core Hours, weekly Feature Tech Grooming sessions, and Defect Review Meetings.
- Assisted in Risk Analysis and groomed high level and priority defects and enhancements for release.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements and testing activities, as well as maintained forward and backward traceability throughout the testing and development lifecycle. Requirement Gathering and documenting all the requirements through direct interaction with client for the development of SharePoint site.
- Involved in data cleaning activities: Removing and archiving redundant courses, filling in missing information etc.
- Involved in gathering user requirements, documenting those requirements in functional design specifications, translating the functional requirements into detailed design specification documents.
- Following Agile Methodologies for the successful implementation of project-updating the scrum board, conducting scrums, creating sprint reports.