- Expertise in Project Management, Customer Relationships, Mentoring
- Hands on leader in R&D organization, including architecture, object oriented design, process efficiencies and software development lifecycle. PMP certified.
- Highly successful customer satisfaction while balancing the competing priorities including technology, technical debt, new initiatives, regulatory requirements and client needs.
- Project Scope & Management
- Software Persona Requirements
- Results Orientated Management
- Team Building & Communication
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile Development methods
- Consensus Building & Crisis Management
- Establishment of Best Practices
- Risk Taking & Management
- Customer Support | Relationship Building
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Senior Principal Product Owner, Software Development
- Managed multiple complex concurrent projects across various products establishing schedules, milestones, and performance.
- Maintained over 98% on time deliverables of quality software on time in a dynamic environment with concurrent environments.
- Managed the master backlog from over 2000 items across regulatory, technical debt, defects, and enhancements. Included breaking down high level features and marketing requirements into features, epics and user stories.
- Represented the primary voice of the over 1400 customers throughout the software life cycle.
- Earned high satisfaction results from both internal and external clients. Led the team that had the highest NPS, (net promoter score) in the company, quarter over quarter for the last 10 years.
- Averaged over 20 webinars or live presentations per year for user conferences, organizational readiness, release training, and on demand sessions.
- Directed coordination with Product Management and RD Management that ensured priorities and roadmaps are managed with quality and predictability.
Director, Software Development
- Oversaw product life cycle management for 3 products, including development teams in 4 countries, and more than 1400 clients. Sustained 10 - 12 product releases per year while maintaining release schedules and quality goals.
- Recognized for staff management, motivation and mentorship abilities. Managed teams from 8 to 45 globally
- Orchestrated project to convert regulatory calculation from On Premise 3rd party code to a different language and company owned hosted code, saving over $2 million in licensing fees every year since 2010. Oversaw 1200 clients implement this conversion at the same time with over 4 million calculations a week.
- Implemented Agile project methodology
- Directed coordination with Product Management to ensure all priorities and roadmaps were managed with quality and predictability.
- Directed cross functional teams with diverse technical backgrounds. Adept at consensus building, crisis management, problem solving and negotiating.
- Ensured adherence to the corporate common architecture and development standards.
- Responsive to drive continuous improvement for the teams and company by working with cross functional resources to add standards and training.
- Collaborated with peer managers who managed dependent or related projects to ensure consistency and resolve cross-product issues.
- Acted as liaison with the Department of Education and other third-party partners.
Principal Business Analyst - Development
- Developed scope and design specifications to work in conjunction with technical staff to provide one complete specification.
- Provide testing support to provide quality assurance on all projects.
- Interface clients to collect and prioritize requirements
- Acted as liaison with the Department of Education
- Worked closely with technical staff as well as other products to ensure a successful delivery of feature/function.
- Provide leadership to team and internal customers.