Experienced Project Manager and UC Engineer offering 9 years of success leading all phases of Cisco LAN and Unified Communications implementations. As Project Manager; plan, manage, budget and report on multimillion - dollar projects as a supplier. Align targeted project milestones and business technology goals. As UC Engineer; plan, design, provide proof of concept, and implement Cisco LAN and Unified Communication solutions. Provide ongoing systems support and solutions recommendations based on business technology goals.
- Plan customer integrations, migrations, and green-site implementations
- Document and report project milestones, status, and requirements
- Ability to lead large implementation teams
- Known for high-quality deliverables that meet project timeline and budgetary targets
- Provide project close documentation and next step consultation
- Cisco Unified Communications design and implementation solutions including:
- CUCM (Cisco Unified CallManager) and CME (CallManager Express)
- CUC (Unity Connection) and CUE (Unity Express)
- UCCX (Unified Contact Center Express)
- Cisco IM & Presence
- Voice and analog gateway configuration and implementation
- CUBE, MGCP, H323, and SIP Trunks
- Analog voice gateways
- PRI, T1, and E1 voice circuits
- Legacy systems analysis
- Pre-implementation site survey and documentation
- Day 1 solutions testing and verification
- Day 2 customer support and ongoing solutions recommendation consultation
- Customer training and acceptance
- Project planning, bill-of-materials, and pre-sale efforts
- Providing project status updates and milestones
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- As a team-member within network operations department, my daily tasks involved responding to network break/fix incidents, installations, and maintenance in a multitude of environments from data-center to manufacturing floor.
- Customers Engineers were also responsible for new and refreshed network implementations.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Cisco Voice/Network Engineer
- Over the next year, I trained and developed the new network operations Day 1 support and break/fix team.
- Confidential then chose to move me to their corporate headquarters where I was assigned special projects and trained under senior engineers. Soon after, I began managing my own IP-Telephony unit designing and delivering projects.
- I was promoted to Confidential ’s IP-Telephony department manager.
- As the department manager, I have worked with my team members to develop ID & Assess documentation, an IP-Telephony SharePoint collaboration site and training materials.
- My team was assigned a 7-year Enterprise wide Cisco IP-Telephony migration which was successfully completed in 2016. This migration detailed migrating the customer from legacy analog PBX to Cisco CallManager and Unity solution.
- Unfortunately, there was little to no documentation on the existing telephony infrastructure. My solution was to divide the implementation/migration into three phases.
LAN / Voice Planner
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Responsible for designing, providing proof of concept, implementing, and documenting Confidential ’s local area and wireless networks.
- Review current network infrastructure
- Design new infrastructure based on end-user requirements and technology goals
- Obtain supplier quotes for project related services
- Create bill-of-materials and work with purchasing to ensure PO’s are sent to the supplier
- Schedule required support services and verify completion
- Schedule network change controls, design, and change implementation reviews