- Worked as Senior consultant and Team Lead with over 8.5 years of experience.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Oracle HCM (Fusion) implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- 5 years’ experience in IBM AS400(iSeries) - OS/400, CL, RPGLE, DB2/400 and Query/400, Maintenance & Support. More than 4 Years’ experience in IBM Content Manager.
- Functional and Technical expertise in Oracle HCM Fusion Implementation.
- Module: Core HR, Compensation, Security, Benefits, BI Publisher, Absence.
- Technical: Fast Formula, File base loader (FBL)
- Technical expertise in AS400 and IBM Content Manager Application.
- Proven experience in the programming languages such as CL, RPGLE and OS/400
- Highly motivated, energetic, and professional team player with excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, Client interaction, on-site/offshore project management and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Travel to client place in Herndon, work with client explain the Fusion product and gathered requirements
- Explain fusion product to the client and show them demo to make sure client understand the product and clarifies any questions related to the requirement or any special business needs.
- Using the inputs from client, prepare the template or data sheet required for offshore technical team.
- Work with oracle to setup the environment and setup all configurations in Stage environment
- Provide required assistance to the conversion team for the successful conversion
- Provide demos and explain the features and Review the environments with client, implementation is done in production environment based on client inputs and signoff
- User and required guidance is given to clients after go-live for few weeks.
- Issues are created in tracker as part of implementation and post go-live
- Work with client directly and resolve the issues
- Provide necessary guidance and documents that helps to understand any new functionality.
- Support each upgrade process and do all required validation and verifications before and after upgrade.
- Work with oracle if SR created as part of any issues and help client to get proper resolutions.
- I’m leading a team of 6 members. We work with EMC - CAPTIVA application and IBM Content manager with backend AS400.
- Twice travelled to client place Chicago (US) for Knowledge transfer and project management.
- We work on both Production support and Enhancement work.
- We have worked on project enhancement projects starts from 150 hrs. to 6000 hrs.
- I’ve worked in all phases as part of SDLC, starting from gathering requirement from Business Users to Production Implementation.
- We also work on tickets raised for any issues with IBM content manager application, IBM Content manager application is a platinum application where different departments from client company works in IBM content manager - End users.
- Participate in project management activities like preparing metrics for whole project.
- Participate in Business requirement meetings and prepare understanding document for user verification and approval.
- Estimation preparation using Confidential and client templates
- SOW and WR is created for the project based on the hour’s estimates
- Using SMS tool create a project and plan the resources for each task in each phases.
- Participate in Manpower discussion and allocate hours for each team based on the requirements
- Prepare Functional design and technical design for proper flow diagram.
- Allocate resources for build phase and assists whenever required.
- Prepared required documentation on defects and lesson learnt. Defects are logged in Confidential tool for quality audit.
- All the required documents are managed in a tool for SOX audit.
- Coordinate the project with both onshore and offshore and get the work done on time with good quality.
- Review the test results and provide signoff on Unit testing Phase, SIT results are approved by Client IT team, UAT results are signed off by business users.
- Prepare deployment document for my team and implement the changes as per plan and inform users.
- Postproduction support is also provided.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for Technical design and Build phase including unit testing phase.
- We will get the requirement from onshore and managers will prepare the high level functional design document and technical design document, We work on build phase accordingly
- Build and Unit testing is done with the separate library list for each project and get the components ready for SIT and UAT implementation in source management tool.
- Preparing Unit test cases, Integration and UAT test cases in adherence to quality procedures and carrying out the testing to ensure quality delivery.
- Involve in the production support on DAYEND activities and assist junior resource on Ticket resolution.
- Act as a Quality manager for the project.
- Prepare quality metrics and send the same to management on weekly basis for audit purpose.
- We work on tickets we receive on User access and any issues in the application created for IFactor.
- Since the whole is with money, extra care is taken care to avoid any mistakes. Help the team members on any challenging issues