Business - minded data analytics expert with over 5 years’ experience in providing valuable insights through data analytic projects and advanced data-driven visualizations to support strategic business direction and growth. Dedicated and driven to provide superior service to clients by using clear communication, detailed project planning & management, effective customer service skills, and relationship building expertise.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, SQL
- Data Science Analytics & Data Visualizations
- BI Reports, Forecasts & Project Management
- Stakeholder Consultation & Management
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Quantitative Data Analytics
- Predictive/Forecast Modelling
- Statistical Methods Analysis & Mathematical Modeling
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Designs, develop, test, and maintain Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Generates Parameters, sets, bins, hierarchies, geo coding, combine fields, data blending, joins etc., to manipulate and bring data into visualizations in Tableau.
- Collaborate with team of developers to design, develop and implement a Business Intelligence (BI) solution for
- Provides leadership team with insights, analytics, reports, and recommendations enabling effective strategic planning across all business units, distribution channels, and product lines.
- Creates advanced chart types, complex calculations employing LODs, calculated fields etc., to manipulate and organize data for dashboard visualizations with Drill Down and Dropdown Filters and Parameters using Tableau (10x - 2019.2).
- Sales, Product, and Customer KPIs.
- Writes SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested subqueries, cursors etc. to access, manipulate, analyze and visualize data from large databases.
- Utilizes extensive advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background Images, Mapping, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations to develop Tableau reports.
- Employs Tableau Server to publish and share created reports with Management and business users.
Confidential, West Chester, OH
- Displayed actionable insights from data on dynamic dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Integrated R and Tableau to provide insights through visualizations of complex, robust statistical data analytics of cancer pharmaceuticals data.
- Built & maintained SQL scripts and complex queries for data extraction and analysis.
- Assisted Project Personnel in writing better MS-SQL (T-SQL) for data conversion quality assurance.
- Conducted research projects using advanced statistical analysis and predictive modelling techniques such as time-series forecasting in Tableau, R, SQL, Excel and Stata to guide data-driven decisions to develop business and economic policy decision criteria.
Confidential, Fairfield, Ohio
Data Analytics Project Lead
- Provided insights from data employing data preparation, visualizations, dash boarding and analytics using MS SQL, Tableau desktop and Tableau Server.
- Consulted key stakeholders to translate business needs and requirements into analytical projects using quantitative research analytics to address urgent business needs.
- Employed predictive/forecasting techniques and relevant analytic modelling to enhance business process improvements and business analysis.