- Over twenty years in the information technology field including two years as a Senior IT Lead and over fifteen years as an IT Project Manager dedicated to system and infrastructure development.
- A proven track record for completing projects within scope, on time and on budget according to business and IT management specifications.
- Technical expertise implementing software and system integration enhancements.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, analysis and risk management in support of software development projects using a structured SDLC approach.
- COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, VSAM, IDMS, IMS/DL1, TSO/SPF, Java, HTML, XML, MQ, OPC, SQL
- SyncSort, AbendAid, Xpediter, Intertest, Endeavor, FileAid, Spufi, QMF, SQL, Windows, Changeman
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Visio), SharePoint, Windows, HP ALM, PPM, WebEx Services, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
Director, Information Technology
- Responsible for the overall support and administration of all hardware, software and telecommunication systems. Managed the foundations’ portfolio of third - party IT vendors and IT consulting firms to ensure that our system infrastructure ran smoothly and efficiently. Provided direct technological support to our various teams in order to make sure that all staff members were adequately trained on the appropriate systems to maximize productivity across the firm.
- Successfully led the implementation of Salesforce.org for a large cross-section of our teams located at our home office and out in the field. Managed the migration of our Development & Strategic Partnerships team off of Raiser’s Edge in order to improve their capabilities in association with gift, grant and prospect management. Worked with our IT partners at Arkus to develop the necessary screens, dashboards and reports to support the tracking of all on-boarding activities for hundreds of school districts looking to leverage our Say Something Anonymous Reporting System (SS-ARS).
- Initiated measures to improve the foundations’ security against cyberattacks. Identified and purchased products to support email filtering and malicious link protection (Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection), protect our Microsoft Cloud data in association with Outlook, OneDrive & SharePoint (Office 365 SaaS Backup) and safeguard our systems against the possibility of future security breaches (Multifactor Authentication). Initiated a cybersecurity program through the purchase of a suite of products provided by an overseas firm called MetaCompliance. Products provided a complete library of learning content and phishing simulation templates to improve our staffs’ awareness when it comes to defending our firm’s digital assets and corporate reputation.
- Provided IT analyst support for various initiatives assigned to Confidential 's Enterprise Excellence group, specifically those in association with Performance Management, Change Management and Change Communications.
- Addressed research and project management activities in support of the Organizational Performance team's effort to purchase and implement a new Performance Management Dashboard Tool and the development of a new O365 SharePoint application process designed to drive the reporting and tracking of Day 2+ initiatives dedicated to the ongoing Canals integration effort.
- Part of a small team that leveraged agile/scrum project management techniques in a fast-paced, high energy environment used to outline more streamlined and simplified processes in support of the firms’ strategy to provide an even better overall patient experience.
- Developed and presented requirement decks including visual design documents of our existing business and technical system workflows to our design and development vendor outlining the assisted reproduction cycle and treatment plan processes ensuring existing functionality is maintained and, in some cases, enhanced within the framework of the new system designed to support the firm’s future fertility care service needs.
Confidential, New York
System Development Manager/Project Manager
- Successfully assumed a lead project coordination role in 2014 for a three-phased multimillion dollar initiative requiring the decommissioning and replacement of ClaimCheck and the integration of the ICD-10 compliant Confidential ClaimsXten third-party software product and with that new technologies necessary to support it (MQ/XML) into our existing system infrastructure for the firm’s HMO (HIP) and PPO (GHI) claim management software applications.
- Responsible for the day-to-day IT related activities and deliverables assigned to a diverse matrix of internal and external resource teams. Worked closely with our business, software development, technical support, enterprise architecture and quality assurance teams to ensure that all phases of the product life cycle were deployed in a timely manner and according to business requirements and functional specifications.
- Managed multiple IT development teams responsible for the on-time delivery of all approved system development projects designed to enhance and expand the functionality of the firm’s online/batch health care claims systems. Required the ability to coordinate the availability of a matrix of development, quality assurance and user acceptance testing environments across both of the HMO and PPO mainframe platforms in preparation for software delivery and production release signoff.
- Partnered with our project management office, software development and QA/UAT testing teams to effectively manage and coordinate the timely resolution of complex issues and software defects leveraging the HP ALM software application while also taking sole responsibility for the publication of detailed implementation plans to support an effective change management and deployment process.
Project Manager/Associate Director
- Managed a team of 20 mainframe and web frontend developers and consultants responsible for the maintenance and development of the firm’s retail and retirement plan tax reporting systems.
- Successfully met all service level agreements requiring on-time completion for the synchronization of our massive production and QA database platforms that was critical to the daily application and signoff of tax reporting adjustments prior to production release and subsequent tax form print delivery.
- Coordinated the completion of multiple regulatory and enhancement projects of varying size and scope on an annual basis while following the SDLC model. Executed SQL queries to support issue resolution analysis and to perform quality assurance for our various tax reporting development deliverables.
- Ensured the successful and on-time delivery of all tax information to the Internal Revenue Service, downstream reporting applications and third-party vendors supporting tax form print generation, mailing and optical imaging for a system that produced up to three million separate tax statements annually.
- Successfully managed the on-time delivery of a critical redesign of our multiple AFP tax reporting print applications in support of the firm’s outsourcing of their print and mailing services to ADP. Project required upgrades to our barcoding process and the implementation of NDM data transmission jobs.
- Critical part of the core management team that successfully decommissioned, replaced and redesigned the firm’s legacy TEFRA mainframe tax reporting application migrating it from an IDMS/CICS platform to a DB2 based web frontend (Java, HTML, DB2 stored procedures) inclusive of many internal client-requested functionality enhancements designed to meet the future processing goals of the business.