Proactive and results - driven Data Analyst with a solid track record of providing support to maintain and expand existing data collection and data delivery platforms. Well-versed in creating new data collection systems that optimize data management, capturing, delivery and quality. Special talent for acquiring data from different sources and develop data systems that support analysis and reporting.
- Data Visualization
- Presentation Skills
- Problem solving
- Statistical Programming
- Critical Thinking
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Advanced SQL
- Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Data modeling
- Machine Learning
Data Analytics and Visualization: Excel, Python(pandas), Tableau, Power BI
Databases: SQL server, oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, Power BI.
MS office suite: MS word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
BIGDATA: Apache Spark
Management: Agile Development (Trello), GitHub
Machine Learning: Data Mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Acquire, Inspect, Filter and Clean data with Excel, Tableau prep and Pandas.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data
- Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to clients.
- Using Tableau prep and Pandas to Extract, Transform & Load data from web and transaction systems.
- Consult and encourage businesses to use web analytics (Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics) to maximize their profit.
- Prepare dashboards, write analysis reports and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Designing and Developing DBMS.
- Capture web data (web scraping), apply data analytics procedures for sentiment analysis, and recommendation.
Data Center Intern
Confidential, Umatilla, OR
- Installing and maintaining hardware tools.
- Basic and in-depth troubleshooting incident management of hardware related problems
- Assists in the development/maintaining of best practices and procedures for the team.
- Develop detailed plan for hardware installation
- Assist engineering support with configuration of hardware
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Handled mathematics classes - Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics and Geometry
- Implemented stimulating lessons to engage students’ attention and interest, allowing them to develop a passion for the subject
- Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced and taught.
- Participated in student-teacher conferences, meetings, and seminars
- Assess students’ progress by grading papers, and other work
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals
- Teach different undergraduate courses