- 11 years working knowledge in variety of Integration Engines on - cloud and on premise implementations.
- Well versed with all the concepts of integration middleware technologies like Dell Boomi, Axway Synchrony Suite and Seeburger.
- Have worked with various communication protocols, file formats, databases and operating systems.
- Have done performance tuning, process monitoring and implemented best practices in the integration projects.
- Performed installation, upgrades and release management of integration products.
- Conducted various product s and developed the material for integration engine orientation for various teams.
- Dell Boomi Atmosphere (iPASS), Process, Connector, Deployment, Monitoring, Atom/Environment Management, Best Practices, Web services/listener processes.
- Axway Synchrony Suite (Gateway Interchange, Transfer CFT, Sentinel, Composer, Secure Transport).
- Seeburger Business Integration Suite, BIS File Exchange, BIS Portal, BIS proxy and fence, Connect: Direct.
- CVS, Mercury, MySQL, WinSCP, Putty, VSS, SVN, .NET, Intersystems cache', SSRS, SQL server 2000, object oriented programming in c# and cache' object script
- Significant knowledge of all the secure transport protocols like SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, REST/SOAP, SSL/TLS, PeSIT, AS2 with thorough understanding of keys, PGP encryption and concept.
- Expertise in implementing Best Practice, Standardization and merging complex business needs into high-quality, time and cost-effective design for Dell Boomi/iPaaS solutions.
- Experience in building integration processes, integrating cloud-based applications (iSaaS/iPaaS) with Seeburger, Salesforce and On-Premise legacy systems or Enterprise Applications using Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
- Utilized the Atmosphere API to automate the process of generating status reports for multiple Boomi environment. Automation of Testing Procedure for Dell Boomi Processes for Monthly Boomi and other product releases.
- American Health Management AHM 250 Certified and HL7 2.6 control specialist.
- Have a good exposure in and out of payer and provider domain. Well versed on concepts of Managed Care, Insurance underwriting, Rating, Claim Adjudication, Coding, Abstracting, Collection agencies, HIPAA 5010, ICD10, CAC, EDI, HL7
- Experience in developing the Integration Framework considering all the complex requirements in Healthcare environment.
- Experience in Automating the repeatable tasks for optimizing the time and effort for Interface Development/ Migration
- Expertise in handling a migration project end to end. Well versed with all the key activities, challenges and major roadblocks which comes on the way in a migration project.
- Frequent speaker with in Organization on topics like Healthcare in IT, Dell Boomi, Axway, PGP, HL7 etc.
Environment: H/w Linux
S/w: JIRA, GitHub, Confluence.
Database: Oracle 10g
Tool: SVN, WinSCP, Putty, Filezilla
- Finalize the requirements with Business Analysts
- Create High Level Design.
- Build the Boomi API and endpoints
- Build Boomi process to cater source and target system requirements.
- Unit test and demo the use case at the end of every sprint.
- In corporate the changes suggested in End user Demo
- Interaction with Boomi product team on regular basis to get the necessary support on Boomi managed cloud and sharing the concerns related to performance and scalability.
- Interaction with client’s higher authorities to discuss the overall integration approach.
- Managing production releases of Boomi integrations
- Analyzing the error logs after every production release.
- Troubleshooting and Fixing production issues.
- Work with Finance team to integrate Billing system with Netsuite via Dell boomi.
Environment: H/w : LinuxBoomi consultant
- Participation in design meetings for integrating SuccesFactor modules to other applications.
- Development of boomi integration to integrate various systems with SuccessFactor(Employee Central, Compensation and onboarding modules)
- Conduct UAT sessions with end users
- Deployment of boomi integrations to Productor environment.