LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER SKILLS:
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English
- Very good in using Database, SQL, C++, Web Development, Java, Java Script, C# and HTML
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office Application
- Working with Individual Freelance Projects.
- Preparing for my Administration Certification
- Answering and supporting cases on Salesforce Community
- Assisting Small companies freelance and support.
- Setup and Support of Salesforce users.
- Manage security, user, roles, profiles, queues, sharing rules and other setup options
- Handle all basic admirative functions including users account militance, reports and dishoards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users to grow the salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Graduate Teacher Assistant
- Assisted undergraduate students with further understanding classroom and lab concepts
- Held office hours for students before and after classroom lectures
- Monitored students during exams and worked closely with grading student work
- Updated Employee Information on the SAP System
- Communicated and scheduled with applicants for interviews
- Attended investigations and documented minutes
- Prepared off - boarding papers
- Scheduled overtime and payments
- Prepared the insurance cards for the entire Confidential
- Analyzed the complete cycle from the Brokers Perspective
- Became familiarized with the entire corporate, accounting and financial cycle
- Supervised students throughout the semester during office hours
- Monitored exams and attendance throughout the semester
Student Technical Assistant
- Aided students, staff and faculty with technical issues, e.g. Banner (student information system), Blackboard (learning management system), network problems, etc.