Highly Knowledgeable and experienced Junior SQL Developer and Sales force Administrator with business - savvy and driven nature. Proactive and resourceful professional with track record of success in designing developing and debugging code modules to ensure customer needs are met and satisfaction remains high with every project.
- SQL Expertise, MS Office
- Salesforce Administrator
- Query writing and optimization
- Strong analytical skills
- Performance improvements
- Patch management
- Team player
- Quality assurance testing
Programming Languages: C#, HTML
Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Salesforce Microsoft Excel
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008R2, 2008, 2005
Package Solutions: Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Managed the database for the team's regions and performed basic administration, de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users
- Configuration and administration of Salesforce.com enterprise editions
- Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader, Admin Garage and Lexi Loader.
- Created and updated users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts such as Conga Merge and Outlook.
- Performed user & administration sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs.
- Gathered requirements, analyzed data sets and created SSRS reports
- Created and managed subscriptions for the reports
- Created sub reports, bar charts and matrix reports
- Query performance tuning via Explain, PPI, AJI, Indices, collect statistics or rewriting of the code
- Worked on creating new store procedures, views and user defined functions based on requirements and optimized existing store procedures to improve performance generating reports
- Developed SSIS packages to import data to different domains
- Developed complex SSIS packages to archive data from OLTP to OLAP
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Creation of Knowledge Base.
- Providing demonstration on Application process flow to other team members
- Have taken up challenging tasks and completed it on time with productive output
- Worked along with QA team for integration testing
- Experience in maintaining code repository by using subversion and production deployment with troubleshooting activities.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries based on the given requirements and for various business tickets to be handled.
Environment: MS Sql Server, SSRS, SSIS, Oracle.
Oracle DBA /APPS DBA/MS SQL
- Monitoring day-to-day operations, maintaining Table spaces and CRD files.
- Involved in full database export/import
- Involved in table level, schema level Refresh
- Involved in Oracle s/w installation and database creation in new servers
- Adding data files into existing tablespace.
- Involved in Rebuild index.
- Creating users and assigning roles, account unlock
- Working on database/schema refreshes in the development and test databases Using Data Pump utilities and using export and import.
- Perform Backups- user managed (Hot, Cold), Logical (export, import and data pump).
- Created several SQL queries and created several reports using data mart for user reports.
- Analyzing data and implementing the multi-value compression for optimal usage of space.
- Excellent experience in performance tuning and query optimization of the SQLs.
- Monitoring alert log files.
- Blocking clearing, health checks and performance
- Involved in applying the patch in oracle apps environment
- Involved in analyzing the patch and providing version details of files.
- Involved in Replication fixing in MSSQL environment checking blocking in MSSQL
- DML operation in MSSQL
- Involved in scripts execution and putting database in restrict mode
- Taking the object level backups and executing DML statements
- Involved in creating scripts
Environment: Oracle DBA, APPS DBA, MS SQL
Confidential, New Hampshire
- Studied all the inputs given by Librarian and program director.
- Designed the outline structure of database which is common for all Levels of students (under-Grads, Grads, Doctorates)
- Access to Database using student ID according to levels of students which is set by Administrator.
- Used SQL Query analyzer to carryout various activities for managing manipulation of data in SQL server database.
- Solved problems related to performance in execution of SQL queries in MS SQL 2008 enterprise server
- Developed and Integrated application using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Modified the existing complex queries and developed new queries based on new business logic with the extensive use of SQL.
- Created and modified the forms and reports in the database based on the requirements