Directory Services Engineer
- Create and implement maintenance and upgrade strategies for the current environment with specific attention to Microsoft SCCM, GPO, AD, Bitlocker, and WSUS.
- Develop and grow processes using Continual Service Improvement.
- Troubleshoot and maintain overall client and server health for entire SCCM infrastructure including SCCM cloud infrastructure, intune, Windows Update for Business as service
- Design, implement, and document WSUS/SUP solution for Microsoft Security patch compliance. (Increased patching compliance by 20% in 3 months)
- Package, advertise and deploy third party security updates.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and infrastructure. Acting as SME for Azure, O365 (Office, Teams, Skype)
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Managing directory sync into Azure AD. Federation Services and Single Sign - On (SSO), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Member of team to migrate company from Google to Microsoft (google mail to exchange, google drive to Onedrive, etc.)
- Create documentation for Microsoft Migration to include training, FAQs, and other information/activities to socialize and adopt change
- Perform root cause analysis for incidents
- Responsible for the life cycle, maintenance and support of our current endpoint security infrastructure technologies - BitLocker, McAfee, Bit9, Patching and compliance
- Create Azure apps for business applications. Set security and permissions.
- Work cross functional to achieve results to best meet business needs
Service Desk Manager
- Member of Incident, Request, and Knowledge Management team within company.
- Manage relationship with L1 support team to maximize L1 efficiency, identify process improvements, and provide processes needed to process support requests.
- Oversee L2 Windows ticket queues to ensure proper routing and timely completion
- Work with the Global Help Desk Team to provide quality support and service, as well as facilitate procedural adherence to Confidential policy and SLAs.
- Gather, analyze, and publish metrics to measure the IT Support workload/performance and identify trends in support issues, making recommendations to improve services and support where needed.
- Assess business needs to identify gaps or opportunities between the business and IT
- Represent concerns as a key participant in the Global Help Desk Leadership Team.
- Work with PC vendor to establish specs and standards for global portal
- Work with Project Managers and assist with managing multiple simultaneous projects including establishing technical requirements, planning, testing, and implementing
- Microsoft Involvement:
- O365 Admin, MFA Admin, Bitlocker Admin, SSO Admin
IT Help Desk Supervisor
- Member of lead group that implemented SSO using Azure. Implement business apps using SAML or proxy, configure as necessary and provision users and groups. High use of Powershell to monitor and modify accounts, apps, and resources
- Automate (via powershell) many tasks including license provision, account information update(s), and account activate/deactivate
- Administrator of Enterprise applications of Azure, O365, Carbon Black, McAfee
- Member of lead group that implemented ServiceNow and created the Incident Management, Service Requests, and Knowledge modules and Catalogs
- Ongoing work with security team on project to implement full whitelisting and ensuring all assets are in properly defined group, ensuring all PCs have either FDE and/or MEPP, creating new/modifying policies to reflect current business needs. Currently establishing media encryption policy and testing
- Technical Lead on company wide MFA/2FA implementation through SSO/Azure. Created necessary documentation for users of all technical abilities to walk to enrollment steps with FAQ section
- Continually modify documentation (used by both IT and non-IT users) to reflect updated processes
- Manage local help desk team and coordinate with Global Support Team
Senior Help Desk Analyst
- Laptop, Desktop, and Tablet support (level 1,2, 3 and vendor escalation)
- Configure/Image desktops and laptops using WDS
- Configure network settings using DHCP, DNS, and third party software
- Manage user and computer properties with AD and GPO settings
- 3rd party software installation and support, including vendor escalation for products which include McAfee EPO, Webex, Checkpoint VPN and Endpoint Encryption, ImageNow, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe products
- Administer cloud backup console to ensure user data is backing up properly
- Administer disk encryption to monitor status of FDE and MEPP and create new policies to reflect current business needs
- Mobile device setup and support including wireless account maintenance and management
- Troubleshooting of various client facing network issues for end user systems, software, telecom, and servers.
- Virus/malware incident response and management.
- Provide technical support for office staff using Windows 8, 7, and mobile devices
- Routine maintenance on workstations such as new PC builds, hard drive clone/swap, CPU, RAM and motherboard replacement
- System administration duties such as DNS, DHCP, user account control, group policy, file access/privileges, active directory, manage network resources/shares and remote access
- Maintain core network resources including servers (2003 and 2008), switches (layer 2 and 3), NAS, copper (cat 5e and 6) and fiber cabling (general maintenance and installation/termination)
- Network administration including IP troubleshooting, STP, ICMP, IP addressing, subnetting, software monitoring, POP, IMAP, ARP, RIP, FTP
- Configure and secure wireless access points using WPA2 and mesh topology
- Email administration including Outlook setup, password changes and spam firewall management
- Ensure backup and recovery plan is followed including software backup tasks and hardware swaps
Director of Program
Confidential, New York
- Oversaw and ensured proper compliance of all Confidential policies and procedures which included 6 counties, 2,500+ athletes, 60+ certified coaches and 500+ volunteers
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of yearly budget
- Developed and coordinated full volunteer training and education plan
- Instructed Volunteer Orientations for new volunteers and sport trainings throughout the region
- Oversaw event directors and/or games committees for each competition to ensure consistent and high quality competitions
- Worked with vendors to create contracts for food, transportation, uniforms, equipment and facilities