- Software administrator for Cognos Suite of Reporting, Microstrategy Version 10.4 and Tableau software tools.
- Assisted users to acquire access to data necessary for their reporting purposes for each tool.
- Supported users in resolving reporting issues.
- If necessary, directed users to the group of people that provided the assistance necessary for resolution of the issue.
- Expended time to assist users at their workstations to assist them with their reporting issues.
- Communicated with users via Sametime program, Outlook and/or phone inside and outside corporate office environment.
- Computer Competencies
- Decision Making
Confidential, Union, NJ
Business Intelligence Administrator
- Accounted for user community receiving access to sensitive data for the company using Microstrategy, Cognos Impromptu, AS400 and /or Microsoft Access software.
- Provided support necessary for the user community to produce their reporting accurately and in a timely fashion.
- A group within the user community received new Surface Books, but were not given all that they needed to do their reporting. Assisted this group to make sure all the necessary software was installed for them to be able to do their work.
- Software administrator for Cognos Suite of Reporting.
- Provided more than 400 Impromptu catalogs for the user community to access.
- Assisted users to acquire access to data necessary for their reporting purposes from JDA/AS400 tables and using Microsoft Access software.
- Assisted user community in resolving errors attempting to run their reporting.
- Improved user’s productivity by helping them review their reporting.
- Met with one user whose report was running more than 7 hours.
- After reviewing his reporting and making changes, report ran in under 7 minutes.
Confidential, New York City, New York
- Data entry of subscriber numbers submitted by cable companies.
- Produced weekly launch reports. Authorized videociphers for the MTV Network umbrella of channels.
- Assisted salespeople in New York City regional office in receiving monies owed by cable companies, and worked on contracts with salespeople renewing channels to be included in the cable system lineups.
- Worked on team negotiating contract for Adelphia Communications. Part of event planning including Nickelodeon as part of a Buffalo Sabres hockey game..