- Computer Scientist and IBM certified Data Scientist professional who specializes in providing data driven, action oriented solutions to challenging business problems.
- She is able to deliver valuable insights via data analytics and advanced data driven methods.
- Build strategic models that is relied on for customer loyalty, business growth and record setting improvements.
- Prepare/Clean, Visualize and Analyze Data as well as Create Models to that make helpful predictions.
- Data Quantitative Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Decision Analytics
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining and Visualization Tools
- Bi - lingual: Speaks English and Igbo.
- KPI Dashboard and BPI plans
- Big Data Queries/ Interpretations
- Research, Reports and Forecasts
- Web Scraping and Data Mining
Confidential, Dallas, TexasData Scientist
- Visualization using Folium/Go pandas/Gmaps
- Location Data Exploration using Foursquare
- Machine Learning
Account Receiving Data Manipulation Contractor
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Manipulating and Sorting Business unit Data and information
Confidential, Lewisville TexasData Scientist
- Data Entry with Excel
- Root Cause Analysis
- Building Shipments with OTM and SAP Softwares
- Creating of Bills through LSP’s Website
- Daily Reports and Meetings with Supervisor and Managers.
- Communications via Emails
- Scheduling Transportation
- Managing Orders on Company Software (Rootsco)
- IT Support ( junior staff on Company Software)
- Communicating with Shipping Company
- Creating Social Media Content on Company Pages
- Tracking Orders and Ensuring Delivery
- Documenting Transactions on Excel.
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Organized appointments
- Maintain and update database
- Purchase office supplies
- Managed visitors and clients
- Prepared correspondence and documents
- Typing office memos