I am a passionate, emotional - intelligent, challenge-seeker and meticulous global professional, with impeccable work habits and willing to learn from others. 15+ years of experience in the financial services industry, with a unique ability to interpret complex business processes and translate it into results for large organizations. Having led multicultural teams in the past, my strengths include solid bilingual communication skills and problem-solving through building rapport and with a financial services acumen. Fluent in English and Portuguese, with Spanish skills.
- Incident & Problem Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Client Communications
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Global Operations
- Strategic Initiatives
- Training & Listening Skills
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
IT Planning and Strategy Manager
- Provided support for Latin America regional IT committees by assessing and recommending Systems Planning process improvements
- Developed KPIs to measure IT performance and monitor IT governance recommendations for Latin American regional offices
- Presented findings to Latin American CIO’s.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Increased visibility of High-Severity Incidents by 56% by designing and implementing a process, adopted by all teams, to quickly respond to clients’ issues, as well as communicating status updates, resolution and follow-up steps to stakeholders.
- Contributed to the 68% reduction of Priority-1 Incidents by ensuring adherence to ITIL standards on Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis investigation processes.
- Coordinated mandatory Business Continuity Tests throughout the year and performed plan updates. BC tests can be comprised of up to 50 employees working from remote locations across the globe.
- Led Information Risk Management and Risk and Control Self-Assessment efforts.
- Responded to Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Risk Assessments, and Due Diligence Reviews sent by clients regarding the Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Incident Management capabilities of Albridge.
- Created a process to conduct root cause analysis reviews for priority incidents. Coordinated efforts to evaluate and fine tune processes to reduce the number of incidents and time spent on resolution.
- Prepared senior management reports and established metrics and trends.
Process Project Manager
- Scheduled project activities, coordinated teams, prepared weekly status reports for senior management and liaised with different departments to ensure common objectives were accomplished.
- Supervised IT projects from five lines of business from a project quality assurance perspective, ensuring Project Managers were following SDLC guidelines established by the firm’s PMO. Audited project documentation and produced weekly dashboard reports.
- Introduced test automation tools across the division, managed offshore team and liaised with lines of business on projects to establish automated testing process for technology systems.
- Supervised a team of developers and business analysts working on custody-related projects for the Corporate Trust department. These projects involved global teams and were conducted in partnership with Confidential Europe.
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyzed and gathered requirements from users, translating these into business and functional requirements, and suggested business and operational process improvements to develop efficient information systems.
- Elicited business and functional requirements.
- Documented System Integration Tests and User Help Documentation for the Loan Custody website.
- Worked with Senior Management to gather information for the operating budget; generated metrics for project prioritization. Tracked strategic resource allocation and expense forecasts.
- Designed system to track sales commissions and fees on Corporate Trust deals, resulting in reduced risk exposure and streamlined senior management approval process.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Elicited business requirements; designed, implemented and supported firm-wide Lotus Notes/Domino solutions.
- Gathered information on costs associated with hardware and software used by the entire IT department. Information was used for cost management and expense reduction.
- Re-engineered onshore operating processes for implementation by offshore operations. Tracked essential functions to be performed by IT department supporting overall process, as part of initiative to offshore operations to Confidential 's Global Service Center in Mumbai, India. Coached and managed IT resources located in Mumbai to support such functions.
- Designed workflow systems to track trades originated from various front-office groups, validating its data for accuracy and routing trading information to appropriate groups for approvals and processing.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Performed business analysis and Lotus Notes programming while allocated to Confidential .
- Assisted the JP Morgan Chase/Bank One merger integration effort by conducting user interviews and defining requirements to improve productivity and reduce operating costs for the loan custody business in Texas. This analysis was used by senior management to consolidate operations.
- Planned, led and controlled all activities related to analysis, design, development, testing, user training, implementation, documentation and support of client-server intranet and web applications.