I am an experienced IT professional that is dedicated to helping others with their technical issues and sharing my knowledge to help them complete their work efficiently . Whether as a technician, team lead or supervisor I am very hands - on, and I ensure all of my clients understand that they are my top priority and that I will do whatever it takes to provide them with working equipment and technology for them to be productive in their jobs .
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Windows 7/8/10 Mac OS X Apple/iOS, Android
- Microsoft Office/365 Google Suite Adobe Creative Cloud
- Active Directory Audio/Video Conferencing Mobile Device Management
- Customer Service Executive/VIP Support Technical Support
- Problem Solving Process Improvement Troubleshooting
Confidential, Morristown, New Jersey
- Lead team of technicians in performing operating system upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Coordinate schedules with local resources throughout Confidential NJ/PA region to ensure all necessary migrations are addressed and completed with minimal impact to the end user.
- Serve as a point of contact and subject matter experts on technology, processes or procedures .
- Provide communication updates to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensure all d Confidential is properly migrated to new or re-imaged PC using Microsoft USMT.
- Re-install any necessary software packages through SCCM and network software repository.
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals as necessary during the upgrade.
- Provide resolution of end users technical issues post migration.
- Assist in researching and documenting improvements to processes upon discovery.
Confidential, Newark, New Jersey
Senior Associate, Executive Support Technician
- Provide and oversee the execution of the day-to-day work activities of the Desktop Management team in the areas of helpdesk & desktop support, PC refresh, asset management and desktop product billing.
- Work closely with outsourced service providers, field service technicians, clients and other areas of IT to ensure the adherence to service levels for the desktop product.
- Monitor Desktop Management ITSM queues using Service-Now to ensure prioritization, timely resolution and satisfactory completion of all records.
- Provide ‘white glove’ hands-on support to the Executive Management team consisting of Board members, C-suite and VP associates, on the use of company provided and personal use computers, tablets, iOS and Android devices as well as all related hardware, software and peripherals.
- Serve as the main point of contact and provide support for the Advertising & Marketing departments Apple computers and peripherals. Provide setup and support for Macs and serve as liaison between those users and non-client facing IT resources to ensure connectivity and stability.
- Serve as an escalation point for unresolved Level I and Level II customer support issues and take ownership and follow them through to resolution.
- Assist with the testing, rollout and continued support of the company sponsored BYOD project using the VMWare AirWatch platform. Serve as an SME of the product after it was put into production.
- Consult with clients on the selection of PC hardware, software, peripherals and accessories and coordinate the evaluation, purchase, testing and installation of selected hardware and software.
- Ensure adherence to software licensing and PC asset management practices and guidelines, including working with the service provider to maintain the list of items available for purchase by clients to meet ITs standards.
Confidential, New Jersey
User Support Services Manager
- Supervise IT support staff and oversee computer system and software maintenance and repair. Assist with computer equipment purchasing and installation and maintain networks and connectivity for users.
- Provide hands-on support as an escalation point for unresolved Level I and Level II customer issues and take ownership of them to completion.
- Develop protocols and procedures for reporting and documenting issues, triaged, distributed, and resolved. Ensure that issue resolution is within the Service level agreements (SLA).
- Implement JIRA as the single Help-Desk System for Lixil Americas and administer all support activities around it.
- Collaborate with all IT leaders to establish SLAs, develop policies, procedures, and promote technology and services that improve workplace productivity.
- Partner with managers and senior management across the organization with tact and diplomacy to promote effective problem-solving and productive outcomes.
- Coordinate and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with products, equipment and networks.
- Manage computer desktop/laptop leases and provide the business with new machines or replacements as necessary.
- Partner closely with Human Resources to manage new employee on-boarding or departures.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Help Desk Manager
- Local management for staff of 4 full time technicians and one contract technician which are responsible for providing 1st line support to end users of the CitiDirect for Securities website.
- Monitor real-time ACD reports to supervise staff availability and monitor status of current service levels.
- Generate and analyze call-tracking reports for the identification of trending issue volume, opportunities, system problems, and status of open calls.
- Coordinate and oversee the creation of customer procedural documentation including troubleshooting FAQs, call scripts and other IT Help Desk support information.
- Establish and maintain a high level of communication and collaboration with all IT departments to ensure prompt and effective resolution of problems.