- IT Professional specializing in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing disciplines.
- Proven ability to deliver through all phases of systems lifecycle from requirements definition, use case analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Have successfully completed several data migration and BI solutions for Healthcare, Telecommunications, Banking and Government organizations.
OS Platforms: Windows, OSx, Linux, Solaris, Azure, HP - UX, RS6000, DG-UX
DBMS Platforms: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase
Utilities/Apps/IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Vi, Erwin, Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos, SSIS, SSRS, Toad, SQL Developer
Confidential, Renton, WA
- Successfully designed and developed a system to automate the reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
- Responsible for optimization and automation of data integration processes, using T - SQL, SSIS, Powershell, Python and .Net tools.
- Develop reports for stakeholders and executive team using SSRS and Power BI.
Confidential, Lakewood, WA
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of several MS-SQL database systems.
- Successfully lead effort to integrate data from a recent acquisition into our existing systems.
- Improving the timeliness and accuracy of information to internal customers by utilizing Event Stream Processing and Data Quality best practices.
Confidential, Olympia, WA
Lead Technical Analyst
- Served in a client-facing role as technical leadership to ensure timely delivery of the final product.
- Instrumental in solving complex problems that put the meeting of project milestones at risk.
- Successfully managed the creation and testing of over 40 interfaces with 16 external partners.
- Created a system overview diagram that has become an instrumental tool for visually explaining this complex system to both the client and peers within the company.
- Fostered collaborative professional relationships with external partners.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Introduced best practices in areas of Agile project methodology, Test Driven Development and Event Stream Processing.
- Led effort to complete development of a payroll data store, working through development and testing of ETL processes from several data sources to create dashboards and reports.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Data Analysis Manager
- Responsible for architectural decisions around delivering data for internal customers.
- Successfully automated delivery of data to customers from internal and external sources.
- Primary technologies used were Teradata, Oracle, and Microsoft development tools.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior BI Consultant
- Successfully led Agile project teams through development sprints; gathering requirements, writing user stories, grooming the project backlog, and clearing any blocking issues to ensure that the team completed all commitments each sprint.
- Collaborated with business and clinical users to understand business processes, finding solutions for their needs as well as opportunities, leveraging technology in order to dramatically streamline processes in ways in which they had not previously considered.
- Primary technologies used were: Informatica, Business Objects, Teradata, Sybase, and Oracle.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
BI Data Quality Analyst
- Increased BI project success rates and data quality by reworking the BI Data Quality team’s functional process.
- Took the team from conducting reactive, post-production validation for new development work to being involved with each new project from the intake phase.
- Created a checklist to ensure certain standards were maintained throughout the project lifecycle, and to further streamline and ensure completeness of the data quality process for each project.
- Performed Data Quality impact and sizing estimates during project intake process and ensured assignment of sufficient resources.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Data Warehouse Developer
- Analyzed informational capabilities and opportunities in the delivery of clinical data to care providers in the Confidential System.
- Was instrumental in breaking down silos between departments and branches of service to create a holistic and comprehensive data warehouse, where comprehensive medical data is now readily available for each service member and their dependents.
- Successfully launched the US Air Force Health Services Data Warehouse, contributing extensively on requirements analysis, data modeling, Informatica ETL development, and process automation/ESP.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Developer
- Designed and developed solutions for the Corporate Applications Group using Perl, Java, C#, SQL, Informatica, Business Objects, and a variety of other languages and tools.
- Led successful implementations for several commercial applications. Implementing version control practices, testing, troubleshooting network issues and writing customizations in SQL, C#.
Confidential, Lacey, WA
- Responsible for implementation, integration and enhancements to COTS applications.
- Developed interfaces between HR, GL and AP systems and the Lawson financial application.