- Senior IT professional - practicing Digital Innovation best practices- SMAC, Design Think, Lean Startup- unique blend of business acumen, project leadership and technology. Worked in a wide range of industries and functional areas, comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of modern Enterprise IT- Software Engineering, Operations, Infrastructure.
- Flexible and result oriented- excellent client facing skills- manage expectations, influence decisions, provide service- ensure client success.
- Excellent executive presence, communication and presentation skills- able to conceptualize & articulate complex ideas at all levels- conceiving practical solutions to real problems- bringing people, processes and technology together.Work with business on long term goals- provide thought leadership and vision- translate into IT roadmaps- enabling business via technology- time & cost reduction, innovation, automation. Strong analytical and problem solving skills- take smart tactical and strategic decisions help deal with complexity, ambiguity and change.
- Investment decisions- financial modeling- estimates, TCO, ROI, OpEx/CapEx; Prioritization; build vs buy, vendor selection.
- Technical/functional/financial health checks of applications- risk/value scoring/sorting model- transformation modernization road maps. Enterprise Architecture: ‘Bimodal IT’ architecture- Legacy and Digital/Agile, evangelize best practices, emerging technologies - Identify technology gaps- best fit optimal solutions and adoption plans - COEs, POCs. Define - evolutionary architecture- preferred tools/technologies/frameworks- standardize, simplify, modernize technology stack.
- Work with client CxO executives as trusted technology advisor- identify critical business needs and priorities- define customized solutions and manage delivery - demonstrate thought leadership- POCs, POVs, client workshops.
- Help create practice offerings- based on technology and market trends. product, delivery, sales- align organizational strategy. Create practice collateral- solutions, sales materials, POVs. Work with product vendors, alliance partners- joint solutions, knowledge/lead sharing.
- Managed large RFPs/proposals- technical solutions- product/tool recommendations, estimates, pricing, Define SOWs: Scope- inclns/exclns, project plans- client dependencies, SLAs
- Hands on design/architecture skills- java/unix/sql/python- distributed computing, microservices, 12 factor, helping solve challenges of scaling, performance, HA, time to market. Reimagining customer journey- road mapping “Mobile First” omni-channel strategy;
- Webscale architecture, UI/UX, Digital Marketing- DSPs/DMPs, SEM/SEO
- API design, MicroServices- Service Discovery, Orchestration- Messaging, Node, Swagger, Apigee, Consul
- WAF, OWASP, Encryption, SSO, JWT, SIEM, I&AM, Audits, ID/IP, DDoS- Imperva, AlertLogic
- MQTT, Security, Analytics, provisioning
- Well versed with the Big Data ecosystem: DW/ELT, Analytics, Data Lake, ML: Hadoop, Sparks, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis, Talend, H2O, R
- CI/CD- Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Maven, Gradle, Gerrit, ELK, Splunk
- Successfully executed large global programs- AppDev, AMS- defining best practices collaborating with all stake holders- ensure: scope, quality, compliance, and contractual obligations. Identify applications to outsource- knowledge transfer & transition plans. IT Services Management: Managed support of large Appln & Infra portfolios- service design, define SLAs- utilize ITIL & Kanban best practices, Distribute and Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities- translate ideas into product visions- help conceive valuable, usable, feasible products. Promote ‘Lean startup’ MVP techniques- fail fast- Build-Measure-Learn rapid prototyping iterative experiments- eliminating risk early. Apply Design Think concepts problem finding and value creation- continuous innovation.
Cloud: Bring knowledge of Infrastructure, Applications and Operations, help define Public/Private/Hybrid cloud strategy. Cloud adoption & migration strategy- ‘crawl, walk, run’- cloud native transformational journey. Workload discovery, Portfolio analysis- technical, financial, functional health check of applications- 5Rs(Rehost, Rewrite, Refactor, Retire, Replace); Prioritization- risk/value scoring/sorting models- sizing, costing, TCO/ROI criticality/complexity; multi-cloud management- CMPs;
Orgn Change Management: Readiness analysis, Operations, I&AM; Security- VPCs, VPN, micro segmentation, blast radius, Logging, Monitoring, DLP- data encryption, Audits; Networking(DNS, VPN, IPAM, NAT, SDNs), Storage, DR, auto-scaling
Cloud Application architecture: Native/hybrid- ‘right location’- stateless, multi-layer, auto-scaling, cloud bursting.
Data Center Modernization: Converged/Hyper converged infrastructure- SDNs, SDS- Nutanix, Vblock
Governance: Risk profiling- apps/vendors, audits, DLP, I&AM, FedRAMP, CSA/CCM, PCI
Tools: Scalr, CloudEndure, Racemi, Cliqr, AWS, Azure, Vmware
AWS: AWS services- S3, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CDN, DNS, I&AM, RedShift, Kinesis
Azure: Migration- Azure Site Recovery(ASR/MA), DPM, Data Migration Assistant (DMA), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), AAD
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Work with diverse global clients- conduct POCs/client workshops, understand needs- propose solutions- value proposition/ROI; Apply cutting edge digital innovation best practices- SMAC, Agile, Design Think, Lean Startup, etc.
- Manage end-to-end pre-sales: Proposals, RFPs- define integrated solutions- scoping, technical solution- HL architecture, estimates, pricing, product/tool recommendations, risk assessment; location, resourcing, project plans, delivery transitioning
- Scope, Deliverables, milestones, SLAs, client dependencies, gap analysis, change management
Confidential, SFO, CA
Lead Enterprise Architect
- Define and implement Digital banking strategy for the Bank. Work with Digital and Consumer Finance BUs on long term business goals - translate into technology roadmap
- Define implementation plans, COEs, POCs, work with product vendors- RFPs. Analyze existing platforms/applications- portfolio analysis heat mapping - replace/upgrade analysis.
- Help make business case and investment decisions - estimates, TCO/ROI, prioritization.
- Credit Card Platform migration, Mortgage re-platform, ELS, OAO, Digital Marketing;
- Online/Mobile banking, Enterprise mobility- MDM/MAM; Branch automation- Tablets, eSign
- Adoption strategy, Governance- DLP, I&AM; AWS- DR, DW
Sr Practice Manager
- Bring technical competency to the sales process- led team of sales engineers.
- Work with front end sales teams- support sales pursuits- solutioning, estimates, RFPs, demos/POCs.
- Work with clients (existing/new)- identifying needs, proposing solutions for core transformational initiatives.
- Support umbrella of technologies - eCommerce/Web, Mobile, Cloud, Transformation, Cloud, SOA.
- Work with alliance partners joint solutions and GTM strategies
- Detailing scope & deliverables, milestones, dependencies, SLAs; risk assessments, gap & readiness analysis.
- Solutioning, QA/CSATs, governance, status reporting, resourcing- hiring, schedule & budget.
- Help define the mobile banking product for the company- features, security, UX, banking platforms/backend integration
- Help define specifications mobile payment platform for Confidential cards - Confidential Checkout- able to interact with merchants, issuers- work with Confidential Product and PMO, banks/issuers, acquirers, SW vendors, merchants
Technical Delivery Manager
Confidential, So, CA
- Manage delivery of all programs - technical solutions, project definition, SDLC; manage schedules & budgets.
- Engagement- 100+ consultants, $20Mi+; Work with client- across BUs/Geos- identify needs, propose solutions- RFPs/Proposals
- New Middleware platform- integration all backends - Mainframes, ESB, Web Services, MQ web portals - member, provider, broker - SSO, ECM; customer service, PBM - drug ordering, CTI/IVR
- Implemented strategic programs- Application consolidation, Data Integration, Data Center Migration
- 24x7 SLA based Appln and Infra Support- monitoring, deployment, change control- Web, DW, Content
Enterprise Architect/Development Manager
- worked with senior leadership on business and technology initiatives- rationalizing platforms, web and integration strategy;
- Instant credit application approval system;
- New collections app- CTI/IVR, Nuance/VXML integration, FDR integration(MQ)
- Hosted bill pay system for Confidential
- Fed check processing system: imaging/capture salary cards, store gift cards, Lockbox