- Articulate and tenacious with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, known as a “ Confidential ” of new business.
- Professional image combined with persuasive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Over 10 years’ experience in all facets of Business Development, Corporate Finance, and Team Leadership.
- Proven ability to identify and capture market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions selling both products and services.
- Respected team player with a reputation of success in new client development and contract negotiations via persuasive communication and assertive diplomacy.
- New Business Development
- Clinical Sales Presentations
- International Client Relations
- Multi - Channel Marketing
- Strategic Planning & Market Expansion
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Technologically savvy with outstanding Microsoft Office skills. Utilize Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Pro, and Media Center for internal reports and client presentations.
- Strong knowledge of document management systems. Experience creating and maintaining company wide database to track efficiency, training records, and individual performance.
- Worked in conjunction with outside IT consultants to troubleshoot all network, software, & hardware issue, resulting in minimal disruption of daily activities and downtime of system during business hours.
- Provided technical services to investors & government agencies concerning product development in highly regulated industry.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Office Manager & Legal Assistant
- Developed cold territory into top producing territory in less than 6 months via extensive cold calling.
- Coordinated with international counterparts to assure efficiency of new product launch throughout Europe & Canada.
- Established a reputation of success in contract negotiations via persuasive communication and assertive diplomacy with strong deal closing abilities.
- Salvaged damaged relationships and won back company loyalty via leveraging excellent listening skills and talent for articulating the value-add of represented products and services.
- Investigate customer complaints on a constant basis, taking proactive approach to resolve issues, ensure high quality of service, and retain critical accounts.
- Maximized client servicing via developing and integrating new operational tools based on routine analysis of existing asset allocations and technological capabilities.
- Remain abreast of domestic and global trends, competitive products, and industry development to ensure cooperate competitive edge via regular correspondence with international counterparts and regional sources.
- Consistently receive commendations from client executives for communication deliverables that targeted desired audience and articulated the value of products and services.
- Created sales campaigns that more than doubled existing market- share and dominated specialized markets within highly competitive industry.
- Conceptualized, developed, and managed full-scale digital content for global petrochemical service company.
- Produced print and digital marketing material for new product launch into upstream oil & gas, maritime, rail, and pharmaceuticals.
- Managed cross- functional strategy initiatives: conduct primary and secondary market research, synthesized & analyzed all market research, and managed new product offerings development.
- Managed staff of 10 office personnel, 175 full time inspectors, & 85 subcontractors in 15 states and 5 countries.
- Collaborated with managing partner to develop long-term and short-term operating plans throughout lengthy shareholder buyout lawsuit.
- Work with fellow company leaders to review and develop company wide and department specific policies.
- Participated in and conducted various company groups.
- Stayed abreast of all business initiative relative to impacts on liability and risk, profitability, personnel, and financial commitments.
- Resolved internal and external conflicts with innovative solutions proven to increase employee morale, customer satisfaction, and corporate public relations.
- Assisted in the hands-on recruiting and hiring of new national sales force
- Transformed a disorganized, inefficient department into a smooth running operation via developing a cohesive team environment, retraining employees with customized training programs, and integrating new operational tools, based routine analysis of existing asset allocations and technological capabilities.
- Formal recognition for personal contributions to drive corporate growth, increase operational performance, and enhance profitability.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Managed $15 million operating budget & instituted companywide cost controls resulting in $425,000 savings annually.
- Reconciled more than $600,000 in annual billing for top 5 clients.
- Resolved nearly all invoicing discrepancies across all client records. Slashed back-log of unreconciled accounts from $2million to less than $10,000 in 6 months.
- Responsible for payroll processing of both W-2 employees and 1099 contractors via QuickBooks.
- Performed internal audits to ensure regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
- Initiated complete audit of all banking and security controls to detect areas of potential fraud and variability.
- Made extensive recommendations on process improvements that have been implemented companywide.
- Formally recognized by CFO for injecting improvements into recordkeeping/controls that reversed extensive history of missed deadlines, lost invoices and lack of proper authorization on expenditures.
- Functioned as liaison between CEO, CFO, Outside CPA, & Corporate Attorney.
- Review contracts, corporate books, and relevant case law to assist attorney with in house legal support.
- Created and maintained company wide database to track efficiency, training records, and individual performance.
- Executed international event planning and KOL meetings.
- Monitored and maintained vendor and subcontractor relationships.
- Coordinated necessary personnel, resources, and equipment - nationally and internationally
- Utilize Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Pro, and Media Center for internal reports and investor presentations.