Respected sales executive with respected career selling and achieving goals. Experience in go - to-market product launch readiness and management. A self-starter with consistent track record helping driving profitable growth on both large and small scale organizations. Strategic thinking and decision making skills complement sound business acumen and strong work ethic. Expert Confidential forging relationships and steering consensus among diverse stakeholders.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Sales Manager
- Averaged 124% of monthly sales quota the past 4 years.
- #1 sales rep 4 out of the past 6 years.
- Closed top 2 largest deals in company history with Confidential
- Responsible for selling cloud solutions within the training and development sector.
- Verticals include state and federal government, high tech, and education.
- Challenger sales approach with a focus on identifying differentiating
- Manage the complete sales cycle: lead to close.
- Leverage corporate resources to deliver a value solution.
- Brought 3 new products (Q&A Pro, Presto and Tally) to market in the past 2 years.
- Manage all aspects of the software product process from idea to development to production.
- Research and network within the training and development market.
- Looking to understand why current products are not meeting their needs or what features are missing from those existing solutions.
- Manage inside and outside engineering team to insure milestones are being met on time and within budget utilizing the SCRUM methodology.
- Team with marketing on the go to market message that needs to be delivered.
- Host public webinars on a monthly basis to provide thought leadership to changing trends and product enhancements.
- Speak Confidential tradeshows as needed.
- Support sales team by acting as the subject matter/technical expert to close enterprise sales.
- Also responsible for communicating to sales team product changes/enhancements as they are released.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Services based product solution.
- Responsible for the placement of subject matter experts on project based consulting assignments.
- Duties included prospecting for new clients, drafting proposals, negotiating contracts and resolving customer service issues.
- Also responsible for recruiting new consultants for current and future projects.
- Confidential or above quarterly quota for 7 consecutive quarters.
- Job duties included originating, underwriting and closing mortgage loans.
- Conducted industry related educational seminars for the public.
- Developed a network of referral sources by soliciting third party companies to create business partnerships.
Branch Lending Manager
- Responsible for originating, underwriting and closing mortgage and personal consumer loans.
- Promoted 3 times in 4 years.
- Exceeded branch volume goals through telemarketing of current and former bank clients.
- President’s Club winner 2003 and 2004.
- 8 direct reports promoted to managerial positions.