Marketing professional who understands buying personas, market and competitive landscapes as the foundation for creating marketing programs that drive demand. Ability to manage and motivate sales organizations in a fast - paced and dynamic environment. Provide on-going leadership of complex multimillion-dollar programs. Develop executive client and vendor relationships. Develops and delivers innovative solutions to delight customers
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Demand Generation
- Content Marketing
- Sales enablement
- Event Marketing
- Product Launches
- Planning and Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Support
- Channel Marketing
Confidential, Boxborough, MA
Solutions Marketing Program Mgr.
- Responsible for marketing new IoT and digital transformation cloud, security, networking and collaboration services and solutions to vertical markets including healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, and public sector
- Developed comprehensive persona-based marketing plan and content that generated $50M bookings for IoT and digital transformation services which exceed FY2016 targets
- Drove demand for industrial security solution propelling new customer opportunities through white paper, customer testimonial video, and case studies
- Secured a large presence for vertical service solutions at large trade shows to include five theater presentations, eight lunch and learn sessions, and two live demonstrations.
- Guided Twitter plan to promote sessions.
- Events were well attended and each team brought back qualified leads
- Built a library of over 10 customer case studies/testimonials validating company’s capabilities in this new area
Sales Enablement Team Lead
- Managed the creation and development of Service Provider and Enterprise sales team content and got the team back on schedule to meet launch and campaign requirements
- Evolved inventory to include videos and infographics resulting in 10x greater use than previous tools
Portfolio Marketing Manager
- Led a virtual team to simplify marketing Cisco’s services portfolio from hundreds of unconnected offers to 10 service categories.
- Developed the value proposition and messaging for each
- De-cluttered and simplified services presence on the company website, while shifting focus to customer outcomes.
- Industry recognition from ITSMA, SiteIQ, and Content Marketing
- Evangelized the new structure across the company, including working with product teams to align new services, and provided naming and branding guidance resulting in a simpler, easier- to-sell service portfolio
- Mentored newly hired cloud services and line-of-business service marketing teams resulting in a reduced learning curve and accelerated numerous marketing campaigns
- Integrated services into salesforce.com to help identify and manage sales pipeline
- Developed content for analyst reviews to maintain and enhance position as industry leader
Software Services Product Manager
- Responsible for marketing software services portfolio for Cisco’s IOS TM operating system and for 70+ software applications
- Developed an automated sales tool and provided hands-on sales support to account teams and partners resulting in a 20% per year CAGR
- Co-developed and launched Cisco Services for Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Grew service from inception to $150M in less than three years with the highest services gross margins
- Simplified value story for services for IOS™ operating system.
- Rewrote legal description, updated the marketing collateral, and trained the sales force
- Developed marketing for first as-a-service collaboration offering which is a 100+ million-dollar business today
- Developed partner portfolio offerings, trained partners and provided sales support which accounted for 70% of global services bookings
- Successfully secured $700,000 from CTO to fund a market study on the future of software and services.
- Assisted in the evolution of Cisco’s software business.
Confidential, Andover, MA
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for driving business growth through marketing programs and support to field for products, services, and supplies
- Developed marketing portfolio and programs for a "patient monitoring as-a-service” offering.
- Successfully sold to major healthcare organizations, e.g. Ochsner Clinic
- Created a competitive equipment buy-back program to help leverage over $25 million in new product sales
- Created and launched a per-use program to sell ultrasound supplies.
- Grew sales by 7%
- Designed custom offerings which secured large, long term deals, e.g. Weill Cornell Hospital