- Managing strategic business development in the Confidential vertical with tactical development for more than 500 sales resources calling on major health systems and post acute care organizations.
- Deep experience with strategic accounts (IDNs, PHOs, policy groups, foundations) at the state level; and presenting to C - level, directors, and audiences of over 200.
- Grasp of fusing Internet of Things to Confidential in transition of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Partnered with payers, providers, and manufacturers to introduce solutions.
- Developing market level sales leadership from interview process through tactical pull through of opportunities.
Confidential, Tulsa, OKSTRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER
- Confidential technology enterprise solutions utilizing new technologies and mobile connectivity to enable industry's regulatory compliance, improved care delivery process, new patient care models, and improved patient satisfaction.
- A newly built organization in Confidential focused on the Confidential "internet of things" SaaS platform.
- Charged with supporting marketing initiatives, internal/ external sales awareness campaigns, and strategic sales team development.
- Responsible to drive strategic opportunities for Confidential SaaS IoT solutions, complex deal architecture, and product strategy.
- Responsible for guiding the regional and national field sales to uncover IoT opportunities for location awareness and diagnostic devices.
- Owner of sales enablement to execution including deal construction, product expertise, and go to market strategy.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Transitioned into high-profile role charged with strategic market development of the Confidential ecosystem in the southeast United States.
- Directing a large Confidential salesforce comprised of Solutions Architects, Business Sales Managers, and Associate Directors focused on disruptive Confidential technologies.
- Enabling teams via knowledge transfers and driving business prospecting.
- Strengthening region teams; removing customer/field sales barriers.
National Accounts ManagerResponsibilities:
- Redefined scope of position and enhanced communications, increasing penetration of Confidential and Confidential accounts through meaningful-strategy and solution-based selling to executive leadership.
- Created opportunity for twelve Account Executives by working at the state level in a matrix sales model; and introducing projects that opened new markets through innovative solutions.
- Novation is the industry ' s leading contracting services company delivering unmatched savings to more than 2,500 members and affiliates of VHA (national Confidential network) and the University HealthSystem Consortium.
Business Development Consultant
- Recruited to help GPO shift into more sales-focused organization; and to improve clinical, operational and financial performance of Confidential organizations.
- Aggressively sold Novation medical device contract solutions directly to surgery centers, long-term care, specialty clinics, and through medical distribution networks by creating a value proposition to meet needs of organization's C-level officers.
- Directed and implemented sales program supporting complete array of products and services available to hospitals and ambulatory care providers engaged in the Novation purchasing program.
Confidential Baltimore, MD
Senior Territory Manager
- Served as member of Confidential "Fabulous Five" Sales Advisory Board in 2007, advising and guiding sales and product managers with tools and resources to lead Confidential into future growth and product acquisitions.
- Earned recognition as valued field sales trainer for Confidential USA.
- Achieved national competitive status three years consecutively:
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Senior Account Representative / Senior Territory Manager
- Managed growth of 3 core oral surgical products; sold blend of capital equipment and 3 core disposable items used for oral surgical procedures.
- Concentrated account penetration of top clients while prospecting for new business and introducing educational opportunities focused on diagnosis, treatment, and failure-prevention technicians for clinicians.
- Trained new sales talent on product knowledge and sales techniques relative to product mix.
- Managed 8 indirect reports.
- Won 2 national sales contests in 2004.
- After winning four of five categories consecutively in a year-long competition, company incentivized with an additional 4-month competition; ranked #1 in that contest.