Business professional with a concentration in Full Cycle oriented business environment.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Staff Recruitment
- Sourcing Strategies
- Employment Negotiations
- Strong follow - up skills
- Process Improvement
- Cost Improvement
- Applicant Tracking System - Micro J+
- Applicant Tracking System - MaxHire
- Applicant Tracking System - Workday
- Applicant Tracking System
- ADP Recruiting Management System technical recruiting, looking for a position in a fast paced results
- Building Relationships
- Interfacing with Clients
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Data Analysis
- Business Development
- Technical Proficiency
- Financial Reporting
- CRM Systems
- Information Systems
- Microsoft Word
- Databases (Toad) and Hardware
Confidential, Rochester, MI
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Telecommuter
- Average Requisition Load of 25-30 openings.
- Provide full cycle recruiting to the teams that have hard to fill roles within our Casualty line of business.
- Create and maintain active list of current open requisitions and candidates submitted.
- Proactively documents, identifies, and delivers active and passive candidates for current and future staffing needs by utilizing multiple strategies and practices such as social media, referrals, industry events, and cold-calling.
- Full life-cycle recruiting, client and candidate facing, for a broad range of Insurance Industry roles at Sedgwick including:
- Casualty (Workers’ Compensation and Liability: General, Auto, Fleet, Product, Recall, Professional, and Property.)
- Disability (Leave of Absence, Short Term, Long Term and Unemployment)
- Position Levels (Entry Level Representative all the way to Director Level)
- Utilizes tracking mechanisms to address passive talent sourcing, competitive sourcing, and business/market news.
- Develops functional sourcing processes to address current and future staffing needs to include social media, coldcalling, boolean strings, job boards, and other sourcing techniques; determines which channels best service client needs; and builds and leverages relationships with diverse professional organizations and networks to attract and build talent pipelines.
- Partners across the broader talent acquisition team to ensure the entire staff and management are educated as to our various markets and play an active role in solving our competitive market challenges; partners with talent acquisition teams in the presentation and selection of sourced talent.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Recruitment Specialist/Senior Recruiter
- Average Requisition Load of 25+ openings
- Average Time to Fill requisitions is 37.5 days (Direct Sourced Candidates)
- Sourcing Techniques: Cold Calling, Network Referrals, Social Media, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and RWS (Recruiter Work Space-Allegis internal ATS)
- ROI - Daily Reports updated to reflect the current situation in the market and with active candidates.
- Reported with Business Partners weekly to reflect the current landscape of each position.
- Full life-cycle recruiting, client and candidate facing, for a broad range of Insurance Industry roles at QBE including:
- Direct sourcing of candidates that match the expectations of the Hiring Manager.
- Work to find and share recruiting strategies to strengthen the team, best practices, and sourcing techniques.
- Create sourcing strategies for new roles in the Insurance Industry.
- Constant contact with Hiring Managers and internal Business Partners to ensure full coverage of all roles currently assigned for recruitment.
- Including intake calls, discussing sourcing strategies, and overall recruitment timeframe.
- Present candidates to Hiring Managers in a unique but simple format to save Managers time in reviewing each candidate.
- Follow and ensure all HR policies for QBE in the full recruiting life-cycle.
- Keep and maintain all requisitions and candidates to ensure every applicant has been reviewed and screened.
- Moved after only two months into Senior Recruiter role to help with coverage on growing requisition size.
- Utilized ability to delegate and prioritize when necessary to cover high workload.
- Ability to work with senior and executive level hires to ensure the best experience possible.
- Take a consultative approach to dealing with Hiring Managers and helping to answer all HR related questions and build a relationship that ensures trust and confidence.
Confidential, Rochester, MI
- Main focus is in the Confidential, additionally working with our Automotive/ Confidential, Corporate Functions, Confidential, and Financial Services.
- This has allowed work on many types of roles including: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Environmental, Automation, Sustainability, and Material), Financial (Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst, Corporate Treasurer, Financial Risk Manager, and Demand Planning.)
- Have worked with clients outside of the Confidential to make key placements at one of the largest retailers in the US, to a small non-profit in Michigan, and many others.
- Recruiting and placing candidates in the following roles: Applications Engineer, Global Account Manager, Human Resources Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, Senior Mechanical Stamping Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Principle Mechanical Engineering, Innovation and Design Engineer, Capital Procurement Manager and Director, and a Facilities Automation Director over the last year.
- Managed candidates, through a personally created search process, to find and locate key talent and connect these candidates with open roles at our client companies.
- Created new sourcing strategies for each search to find top talent for industry specific positions.
- Recruited proactively by location, position, industry, and other key skill sets.
- Created marketing strategies to pinpoint new business to help grow our company.
- Developed a brand new system for qualifying candidates that was adopted by the Energy practice, always helping with process improvement with all internal processes.
- Recognized as employee of the month after only four months with company, rated on placements, cash in and other recruiting metrics.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Recruited Finance and Accounting professionals for project and interim work.
- Created sourcing strategies to find top talent for industry specific positions.
- Recruited proactively by position, industry, accounting software, and other key skill sets.
- Sourced and located qualified individuals to evaluate through the interviewing process.
- Worked closely with other lines of business in Robert Half to share candidate information for potential cross over candidates that could be placed in our open positions.
- Recruit via on-line postings, through various media, job fairs, and professional networking.
- Consistently number one or two on Resource Specialists weekly scorecard for the Midwest.
Confidential, Rochester, MI
Operations Support Analyst
- Create Procedures for Normal Operations, including technical resolution and tracking
- Technical Assistance for Clients with Application Integration
- Operational Monitoring and Alerting
- Business Process Monitoring and Alerting
- Trend Analysis
- Standardize Reporting
- Partnering with other Senior Leaders in Review Processes for Operational Readiness
- Participating in QA meetings and performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Conveying root cause analysis of issues to Management for resolution.
- Interfacing with third party service providers to coordinate maintenance schedules or to initiate/follow up on tickets relevant to their services.
- Participated in annual Disaster Recovery testing.
Confidential, Oxford, MI
Personal Banker and Certified Lender
- Pro-actively meet with customers, face to face and over the phone, to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
- Maximize the depth and profitability of the customer's relationship by partnering with sales specialists in retail lending, investments and other product areas to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Achieve personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new relationships, utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging bank products and services.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Independently developed and implemented an "Account Verification Checklist", for self and other employees to provide improved customer service and an efficient office environment, used to train new employees. (47 Items to make sure every account is opened perfectly.)