- Polished, savvy executive with 20+ years’ experience in a variety of professional environments, including Fortune 100, start - up ventures, and growth organizations.
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation, creative, analytical, and advanced public speaking skills.
- Solutions- and results-oriented.
- A creator and facilitator.
- Team player, problem-solver.
- Eager for the next professional challenge.
- Business Development Profit & Loss Management Budgeting Partnerships & Alliances Strategic Communications ales & Sales Strategy
- Strategic Planning & Leadership
- Project Management
- Significant Tech & IT Experience
- Key Account Relationship Management
Sr. Client Manager
- Recruited as a senior leader in the new sales/business development organization for Confidential.
- Large Enterprise Operations group for changes kicking off as of 1/2/15.
- My team and I have significant revenue and growth responsibility for a number of large global enterprise accounts in the technology space including Confidential in the hospitality space including Confidential,and a number of mid-level and luxury retailers including Confidential among others.
- I direct the efforts of multiple teams on several continents to manage the business/operations/delivery activities around these accounts.
- Successfully managed the HSBC conversion for Confidential, the highest profile and highest risk activity in Confidential history.
- Managed the execution of hundreds of individual Statements of Work as well as relationships with key strategic vendors.
- Served as the “voice” of First Niagara to FIS technology delivery teams and hosted a weekly meeting with FIS delivery team leads to keep projects focused and on track.
- Managed ongoing efforts to deploy VoIP telephony across the entire Confidential enterprise.
- For Jefferies, worked closely with FIS and Jefferies management to onboard legacy Jefferies technology resources and to create training and knowledge- transfer protocols for off-shore technology talent in and the Philippines.
Vice President, Business DevelopmentConfidentialResponsibilities:
- Recruited as the lead business development executive for a digital production studio reporting to its President/CEO.
- I was given full responsibility for running all corporate biz dev activities for the company, including budgetary, P&L, and staff.
- Develop the business plan for company’s biz dev efforts.
- Identify, negotiate, and secure new business opportunities, and manage relationships with new business partners, primarily in the pharma/biotech and manufacturing industries.
- Participate directly in PR activities, development of collateral materials, and print media buys in trade publications and social media activities.
- Developed both units’ corporate identity.
- Developed a five-year business plan and assumed full budgetary and revenue responsibilities, including P&L for both units.
- For Confidential, identified, negotiated and secured deals, and managed relationships with software technology partners.
- For Confidential, identified, negotiated and secured deals, and manage relationships with key accounts, including major mass-market ISPs in North America, i.e., large cable and Confidential such as Confidential, and others.
- Oversee all PR activities, development of collateral materials, print media buys in trade publications and social media activities for both units.
- Reporting to the founder and CEO , recruited as the senior executive responsible for all efforts related to marketing, branding, sales & sales strategy, external & internal communication, publicity, and business development
- Successfully negotiated agreements and managed relationships with major clients including Confidential Cable, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable.
- I ncreased revenue by 360% over four year period.
- Developed and rolled-out new client communication mechanisms, include logo redesign, trade media strategy, and new online communication tools.
Director, Sales & Affiliate Marketing, Sports & Event Programming
Confidential, New York City
- During 8 of my 10 years, Showtime was the market share leader in PPV/VOD event industry, including delivering four of the top five revenue-generating events in the history of the pay-per-view industry.
- Designed and was the business manager for a state-of-the-art affiliate performancetracking database.
- Led efforts at Showtime to elevate the network to a preeminent position amongst television programmers in the U.S. in the fight against signal piracy.
- Became recognized expert on the issues of cable theft and spoke before state legislators in Pennsylvania, Tennessee, New York, Maryland, and elsewhere.
- Worked with state cable associations to lobby lawmakers in key states including Illinois, Texas, and elsewhere on the need for strengthened state-level copyright protection laws.