- Accomplished business and customer oriented professional with expertise in identifying business needs with solutions and strategies to solve them.
- Accomplished in leading teams and initiatives to accomplish results.
- Experienced interacting with senior management teams to develop, evaluate and present business cases while communicating, facilitating and bridging the discussions between management and various levels of technical and non - technical staff.
- Experience working collaboratively with vendors and customer-facing sales staff (B2B) to solve gaps to grow revenue.
- Empowering employees thru technology to increase the bottom-line.
Sr. Manager | Sr. IT Architect
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Achieved security, risk and compliance to manage mobility devices by identifying and executing strategy and processes for implementation.
- Delivered solutions by architecting and deploying solutions to meet employee, business and customer mobility needs while managing crossfunctional teams.
- Achieved expense reductions delivering $8+ million by managing Vendors while identifying, negotiating and consolidating key support contracts.
- Achieved $12+ million in cost savings by consolidated mobility and email infrastructures.
- Achieved Efficiencies and Reduced Risk thru implementation of Change Management and Release Management for Systems & Apps.
- Achieved a custom solution for 16K+ of Field Technicians by identifying and implementing a dual-boot Android / Windows 10 tablet solution to streamline job functions.
- This was achieved partnering with multiple vendors to design the tablet with a security and management solution.
- Accomplished custom tablet and management solutions by architecting and implementing Android & iOS tablet solutions for 12k+ external sales groups over six diverse sales groups.
- Accomplished a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution across 26 countries in the US, APAC and EMEA countries; thru all phases from architecture, deployment the management process.
- Architected and deployed Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions for mobile devices in the US, APAC & EMEA.
- This required partnering with legal, privacy, security, human resources, risk, and compliance groups for a low-risk, secure deployment.
- Efficiencies and cost savings for the new facility build-outs including moves and consolidations.
- Management Experience Mobility & Security Architectures & Solutions Security & Compliance Audits & Tracking Technology & Security Risk Management Reporting at IT & Senior Management Levels Technical Writing - Statements of Work End-User / Technical Documentation Skills Project & Vendor Management Change Management Attention to Detail Problem Solving Manage Multiple Projects Strong Organizational Skills New Facility Build-out / Move Team Systems Analysis, Risk Analysis & Continuous Improvement CRM / Salesforce Project Management, Configuration Management & Program Management Change Management and Best Practices Critical Thinking Coordination w/Multiple Teams & Disciplines Large Scale IT Architectures / Deployments Application Release Management Help Desk, Operations & IT Service Management Employee Training and Development Active Directory & Desktop Management Architecture Microsoft Office Suite Efficiency Software Dev. Lifecycle & Testing (SDLC) Software Releases and Sprints RPG / Cobol Programming Logistics and Warehousing Written & Verbal Communication Skills Build Customer Relationship Open minded, proactive, with the highest standard personal attributes Systems Analysis to Avoid Business Impacts Cloud Technologies Confidential G-Suites & Microsoft Exchange Pre-Post Sales Engineering & Planning Presentations, Storyboarding & Ads Public Relations / Digital Media Graphic Arts, Photography & Multi-Media Civil Engineering Architecture (design / blueprints / etc.)
- Mechanical and Structural Designing Manufacturing & Assembly Processes fficiencies and cost savings through architecting security infrastructures, application and infrastructure compliance.
- Auditing thru remediation for enterprise-wide solutions.
- Accomplished technical writing, documentation and presentations across varying audiences and disciplines.
- Design for Confidential G-Suites including support for domestic and international deployment.
- Provided revenue growth partnering with external sales (B2B) with focus on planning and engineering for business customer solutions.
- Achieved server consolidation to reduce capital and expense reductions as Sr. Manager over multiple cross-functional teams.
- Achieved cost savings serving as Advisory Board Focal to successfully identify, review, maintain and monitoring corporate standards and exceptions.
- Successfully delivered cloud technologies and architectures after solutions were analyzed, evaluated, planned and processes were established.
- Served on the Vendor Technical Advisory Board for multiple Info Technology Vendors.
- Successfully represented Confidential nationwide both on-site and by executing digital and direct advertising campaigns, development and management of traveling and permanent displays, use of multi-media and promotional material and support for the ~280 clubs nationwide.
- Achieved cost reduction and faster time to market utilizing skillsets with photography, graphic arts along with multi-media enabled development for custom tailored solutions.
- Manage user support for applications and databases thru IT Team.
- Delivery of all technical writing, documentation and support for all focus areas and groups within Confidential .
- Achieve governance for all competition events by coordinating them in the four-state region.
- Governance for all regional and national events thru the delivery of the national rulebook and clarifications; partnering with the VP of Competition and 15 other RCDs.
Systems & Network Architect / Integrator Banyan Systems
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Successful turn-key migrations and integration which was accomplished with pre-sales, solution architecting along with deployment.
- Architected, deployed and managed a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution across 26 countries in the US, APAC & EMEA Established and managed standards for employee devices and applications Identified and implemented dual-boot Android / Windows 10 tablet solution for 16k of Field Technicians Architected Tablet Solutions for External Sales Groups; 12k+ tablets for 6 Projects G-Suites Confidential Guide for Int'l Deployment
Systems & Programming Director
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Managed a team of developers for delivery and support of financial, manufacturing, sales, estimating and design applications for sales and engineering personnel.
- Managed a team of developers for sales and design applications which enabled employees to size, price and sell products faster and more effectively while on-site with the customer.
- Achieved efficiencies and cost reduction by architecting and implementing a corporate-wide network consisting of over a dozen LANS in the USA, Mexico & Canada.
- This encompassed a mix of desktop, notebook, remote nodes, printers, IBM AS/400 LAN/WAN integration.
- Asset management and support of all computer hardware and software activities from evaluation then thru planning, acquisition, configuration and process phases.
- Accomplished hardware and software compliance thru the composition and maintenance of the corporate-wide computer policy manual.
- Successful computer training program development inclusive of planning, scheduling, instructing, and developed courseware for employees, inclusive of some customers (B2B).
Confidential, Farmington, NM
- Managed the team to manage and support the MAPICS applications including all financial, engineering, estimating, forecasting, shop floor tracking modules, etcetera.
- Led the team to successfully execute the migration from the System 38 & Series 1 to the AS/400 within 3 months; a deliverable IBM said could not be accomplished that expediently.
Engineering Civil Engineer / Drafting Supervisor
- Responsibilities included pre-sales engineering, B2B, quotes, estimation, design of equipment and follow-thru in the Manufacturing phase; also the Drafting Department Manager
- Managed shop floor coordination of the projects including transportation, field deployments and crews to successful installation thru the turn-key hand-off to the customer.