I am a self - starter with the inborn desire to do what is best balanced with what is right. I want to work in an environment where I am empowered and equipped to succeed. My desire is for a career challenge that includes efficiency and optimization with reasonable resources.
Technical: Routing, switching, Wi-Fi, VoIP WAN.
Management: I am able to manage and monitor performance well and tend to confront any issues that must be addressed quickly as well as motivate for success.
BUSINESS CENTER MANAGER
Confidential, COLUMBIA, MO
- This role was offered me out of my technical management experience.
- My role is managing the business center department at Socket where I am responsible for a support call center, and business account coordinators.
- My team here supports all of Socket's business customer base.
- This being my first role on the provider side, I have learned much to add to my knowledge base and gained experience in a very fast paced and growing company.
Confidential, JEFFERSON CITY, MO
- This role changed my focus from highly technical to one of management and administration of both tech and media.
- Here I managed a group of 10 providing print graphics, web development, A/V, mobile/VoIP telephony, and IT for a staff of 70 as well as statewide large events.
- Though not in title, I acted in many instances as CIO for the organization.
- I successfully led in maintaining or improving our services and products and leveraging technology to boost efficiency while saving the organization hundreds of thousands of dollars during my tenure.
NETWORK CONSULTING ENGINEER
- I was first titled Project Manager and primarily coordinated product absorption as we won virtually all of Wal-Mart's routing/switching business.
- Later, I was given the title of Network Consulting Engineer with specialties in WiFi and IP telephony along with routing and switching.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
- Working in a Cisco sales office I managed office phone systems, LAN, PC and printing support.
- I also had responsibility for maintaining and pre-configuring a large pool of Cisco equipment as well as a lab used for customer demonstration.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
- For the first 1.5 years, I worked in assembly of medical diagnostics devices.
- My aptitude for design, mechanics and manufacturing processes was noticed by my manager and he moved me toward mechanical design.
- I later interviewed for a mechanical design position and worked my remaining tenure in that position.
- In that time I also got involved in our FDA required documentation.
- I helped develop and deploy a networked computer system to speed and simplify FDA requirements for up to date manufacturing instructions.
- This was my introduction to networking.