- Business - centric Technology Leader with the ability to communicate effectively across diverse groups, build consensus, and get all stakeholders working towards common enterprise goals
- Extensive experience in both IT and business roles with a focus on building strategic relationships and facilitating cross-functional collaboration
- Able to identify gaps in company performance, translate business needs into technology roadmaps, and deliver executable solutions
- Excel at leading enterprise transformation projects.
- 20+ years of operational, revenue generation, and IT experience in cable and network television traffic and ad sales, rights management, scheduling, content management, and media planning.
- Build domestic and international vendor relationships with a talent for managing expectations, maximizing vendor performance, and navigating cross-cultural issues.
- Leverage deep business understanding to implement major technology transformations with minimal business impact.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Customer Management
- Systems Implementation
- Digital Asset Management
- Content Management Systems
- Rights Management
- Paradigm / Gabriel
- Traffic systems
- Process Improvement
- Risk Management
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
Relationship Manager II
- Dramatically improved vendor relationships and deliverables enabling Confidential to better meet its go-live target dates and serve the customer.
- Implemented RSG's RightsLogic application suite across numerous networks creating new business capabilities and eliminating many legal/financial risks.
- Partnered with development to create and implement a highly efficient international content management system | Improved CMS usage through user-friendly manuals.
- Drove new efficiencies by developing formal CMS change processes for request, documentation, testing and implementation Worked directly with vendors to improve their services platforms and overall delivery quality.
Lead Business Analyst
- Delivered formal process that enabled on Confidential to fully communicate for the first time Partnered with development teams, vendor, and internal business units to improve information flow, increase efficiency, and virtually eliminate on air graphics errors.
- Developed cross-platform solution enabling client to customize commercials to local markets Collaborated with CTO, vendors, and client to define and execute solution.
- Successfully onboarded Sundance channel and RightsLogic asset management system Integrated CMS with RightsLogic to optimize operational media management and developed solutions to automate workflows and eliminate system gaps.
Manager of Traffic & Programming Operations
- Orchestrated the largest and most complex mass channel launch Confidential ever attempted—20+ networks in an unprecedented 90 days.
- Delivered on 4 traffic conversions | Seamlessly converted acquired networks to Paradigm platform and aligned with Rainbow traffic systems.
- Collaborated with senior leaders to define launch and conversion strategies for VOOM HD Satellite and to develop the brand of each network.
- Established SOX guidelines relating to user account access and security rights.
- Created revenue streams by converting Confidential and Confidential from sponsorship to fully ad supported networks.
- Helped transform network from paid sponsors to profitable advertising model.
- Collaborated with senior management to re-launch Bravo
- Leveraged Confidential ratings to determine primetime schedules and marketing strategy.
Senior Traffic Coordinator
- Managed 24-hour commercial insertion planning and scheduling for New York Tri-State Area
- Created monthly formats, processed daily log adjustments, maintained commercial tape inventory, and provided leadership and training to all new hires
- Managed 4 people supporting nearly 70 daily commercial logs.