- Oil & Gas financial professional experienced in financial planning and analysis, risk control, and trade & general ledger accounting.
- Proven track record of performing superior strategic and financial analysis in the energy industry including upstream and downstream business.
- Participative leader wif exceptional analytical and problem solving skills combined wif effective communication abilities.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Addressed customer inquiries and worked closely wif Commercial, Risk Control, and Contract Administration. dis includes researching and resolving volumetric and pricing discrepancies for petrochemical purchases and sales.
- Reviewed monthly volumetric allocations, invoicing of revenues and/or payment of cost of goods sold invoices performed by petrochemical accountants
- Calculated and recorded monthly journal entries for revenues, ending inventory, cost of goods sold and/or variable expenses.
- Analyzed revenue and explain variances between current month, prior month, and budget.
- Prepared various volumetric balancing and analytical reports.
- Performed and review monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts related to revenue process.
- Prepared Gro ss Margin Reports for use in management financial review.
- Led efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the corporate planning process
- Responsible for coordinating, developing, and submittal of Aramco Trading’s $385M annual operating plan and $1.15B 4 - year business plan.
- Coordinated wif front, middle, back offices and ETRM (Allegro) consultants on the development, configuration, testing and implementation of a fully integrated energy trading and risk management platform for Aramco Trading.
- Provided financial due diligence for the appropriate valuation and accounting treatment for Aramco’s multi-billion dollar joint ventures and subsidiaries.
- Developed, maintain, publish and communicate accounting policies to properly record and report the results of international and domestic operations for internal and external financial reporting.
- Performed audit follow-up function for both internal and external audit recommendations, monitor action plans and correspond wif proponents across multiple departments until the audit recommendations were fully implemented.
- Developed and maintained capital lease models related to the Company’s refineries and co -generation plants wif total capital lease liabilities of over $600M.
- Assisted in the preparation and review of the Saudi Aramco’s annual audited financial statements.
Confidential, Forth Worth, Texas
Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the monthly accounting close process. Managed multiple deadlines among the staff and handling any issues.
- Developed the annual expense budget and capital expenditure for European and Asian cargo stations - $30M+
- Acted as liaison wif corporate accounting, researching and analyzing financial items impacting AMR financial reporting.
- Developed and distributed management department reports including: operational productivity and headcount/labor cost variances. Reports resulted in identifying cargo station operating inefficiencies and reducing annual operating costs.
- Developed & maintained detailed financial models and presentations to support Capital Requests and other Strategic Planning initiatives for Tech Ops.
- Provided financial and business planning consulting to AA’s Technical Operation departments
- Coordinated and worked wif programmers and developers to identify the business requirements and enhancements for the development of a multi-commodity and fully integrated energy trading system.
- Created test scripts and cases for functionality and performance to ensure seamless transition and deployment of WRMS to Williams Energy.
- Developed processes and procedures for managing and maintaining energy commodity portfolios in WRMS.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Trading Risk Analyst
- Ensured all energy product trades were captured in trading system, which included futures, options, swaps, and forward contracts.
- Clo sed out all price curves fro m NYMEX at market clo sure.
- Process all portfolios to provide morning MTM, VaR, position and other reports.
- Coordinated wif traders, risk control and senior management in analysis and investigation of significant changes in MTM and VaR.
- Coordinated business requirements wif IT for trading system enhancements and problem resolutions.