- Solutions - focused, meticulous and result oriented professional with extensive years of experience in the IT industry.
- Strong abilities in translating business initiatives and marketing strategies into bottom-line results in sales, revenue and client growth.
- Possess excellent knowledge of various business process and system modelling tools including; data flow diagrams, process models, process decomposition and use case scenarios.
- Ability to increase reliability, maximize productivity, and introduce system efficiencies.
- Outstanding verbal/ written communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple detailed projects from initiation to completion in a deadline-driven environment.
- An individual with the ample capability to utilize expertise in formulating pivotal revenue turnaround strategies and growing e-business.
- Lead architect and developer for fully re-built public facing e-commerce website that is responsible for generating revenue.
- Designed and implemented public and private / secured API interface on Ruby on Rails to communicate between various systems and automate business processes
- Responsible for new Salesforce implementation that’s leveraged to day to day business operations
- Provided professional assistance to marketing teams with behavior driven email campaigns/email and drip campaigns.
- Executed the duties of onsite targeting by utilizing chatbots & engaging the visitor/customer based on the separation between visitors& registered the user as well as behavior-driven engagement.
- Efficiently implemented on-site analytics to analyze user behavior (heat maps, A/B Testing, Multi-Variant Testing, User feedback).
- Web Development
- API Integrations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Applications
- Online Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Client Needs Assessment
- Training & Development
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- Application Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Network Security
Director of Development
- Lead and handle the green-field IT implementation of a new website, API integrations and Salesforce environment that replaced the legacy environment.
- Efficiently lower monthly running costs by 75% while using the newest technology stacks such as ReactJS, Ruby on Rails and Salesforce.
- Accomplished the function of developing a team of 6 to 10 from scratch and within 8 months we replaced the legacy IT system which costs $5M that our daily staff was using (~150 employees) and all our buyers/visitors (Website - roughly 100k sessions/months).
- Perform all security audits in regards to those applications.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of Search engine optimization techniques, Google Tag Manager Events etc.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
SAP Business Intelligence Analyst
- Successfully executed the duties of designing, implementing and introducing corporate-wide new database warehouse architecture on In-Memory database (EXASOL) on time and within budget as the Global project lead for the Greenfield implementation.
- Performed the functions of National project lead for system migration by efficiently migrating multi-million dollar implemented customers from SAP BW 7.3 to SAP Business Objects 4.1 with new data warehouse architecture underneath.
- Proficiently introduced a completely new and optimized extraction process by introducing fully generic extractors based on function modules in SAP ECC to reduce runtime by 47%.
- Professionally developed new ETL process with Microsoft SSIS (Add-ons: Theobald - XtractIS and Pragmatic Works - Task Factory) which was utilized to extract from various source.
- Extensively worked with SAP BW 7.3 system connected to SAP ECC.
- Developed queries with BEx Query Designer which were presented through the SAP NetWeaver portal to the end-user.
- Handled and controlled multiple customer implementations and migrations in SAP BW 7.0 / 7.3.
- Implemented the duties of an ABAP developer in the SAP ECC system for various WM, SD, MM, FI and PP reports.
- Worked on migration from SAP BW 7.0 to 7.3 and 3.x workbooks to 7.3.
- Expertly developed multiples DSOs, Info Cubes, Multi-Provider, Info Sets, Transformations and Info Packages.