- Engineering Management graduate student with project management, consulting and industry experience. Skilled in developing project plans, identifying key milestones and track metrics. Strong team player and clear communicator, able to create interactive training for diverse audiences.
Programming Languages: C, C++
Simulation & Design Software: Microsoft Visual Studio
Other Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Graduate Research Assistantship
Confidential, Rochester Hills
- Researching on The Impact of Industry 4.0 and on the Supply Chain
- Interviewing consultants in the industry about why it is important for Tier 2 and Tier 3 to adapt to the change and welcome Industry 4.0 and is the investment in adding automation to the production lines in the industry worth the cost savings in long run?
SAP Basis Consultant
- Ensured that the SAP application server is installed and configured properly along with ABAP dump and system log analysis
- Responsible to set up weekly co - ordination meetings to provide status reporting to both client and the internal organization
- Performed the following for clients:
- Gathered business requirements and performed feasibility studies to provide technical solutions
- Mapped the customer business process and integrated the workflow with the technical environment
- Modified the existing application configuration and enhanced it with features requested by the client
- Carried out rigorous testing of the deliverables and bench marking of the performance before facilitating handover