- To obtain a position where I can constantly learn, contribute and grow along with the organization by putting my technical and analytical skills to optimum use.
- Ms Office
- Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint
- Operating windows.
- Electrical Design and Drafting.
- Hard Working Nature.
- Quick Learning.
- Positive Thinking.
- To be able identify,screen and qualify candidates for IT positions.
- Hands on experience with job sites such as Dice, Corp - Corp, Monster, Career Builder, Linked-in, Google & Google Groups.
- Proficient at successful sourcing of candidates via Internet sources and online resume database.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Work extensively with MS Office tools like Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Worked on Recruiting H1B Consultants, Green card Holders and US Citizens for Direct Client Requirements &Vendor Requirements.
- Having Strong Prime Vendor database.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Convincing, Rate Negotiation& Problem solving Skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions.
- Formatting the resume according to the company's pattern.
- Extensive knowledge on various technologies.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix along with detailed acceptance test plans for assessing the functional requirement milestones and project planning for clients internal collaboration portal.
- Key point of contact for support on application usage or to discuss on expanding system functionality.
- Liaison between development, test and client teams for identifying gaps and building consensus on a solution.
- Enhancing and optimizing legacy application for on-boarding new schemes/products.
- Generated analytical reports on monthly and daily transactions for client review using SQL Server.