- Enterprise content management analyst with 7+ years of experience, complicated in - place & new migrations + upgrades of Documentum & Veeva Systems, preparing facility reports and maintaining the utmost confidentiality. Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into a role as Business Analyst/ECM Analyst/Documentum Architect.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Documentum & Veeva Specialist
- Providing Technical support for Confidential Document Management System (ADMS), a content management system that is used to store and submit various types of documents including those used for eCTD (Electronic Common Technical Document) submissions, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure), and documents for QA (Quality Assurance).
- Ensuring 24X7 support, providing proactive corrective & preventive measures for automating application tasks
- Developed a reporting utility to help business understand amount of unused change requests within application to avoid last minute hassle with Auditors, avoiding monetary fines on the company.
- Engaged with business to understand new requirements for application development, answering their queries and fixing any existing bugs.
- Coordinating with team members to understand pending issues, conducting bi-weekly business meetings with business to provide updates on long pending issues, troubleshooting performance related issues, assisting in deployments, installation & validation of various ADMS application modules.
- Collaborating with business, third party vendors like TSG & VEEVA to help with upcoming migration from Documentum to Veeva.
- Creating documentation as per Confidential ’s standard for installation verification, testing & to maintain knowledge base for known issues that team can refer in future
- Worked on configuring and customization of webtop using WDK framework.
- Leveraging OpenAnnotate, Open Migrate and Verisign as third party plugins for documents management control
- Workflow and Lifecycle management- handling user related queries, design and proposing new ones in system, coordinating development and implementation for the same
- Facilitating change management activities in BMC remedy in all phases of project cycle
- Automating manual monitoring process wherever possible using DFC code thus ensuring complete application stack is up and running during business hours
- Working on content management, user management, Jobs management, Taskspace
- Using DFC, API, DQL and framing new Java based automated utilities.
- Upgraded InputAccel, xPlore and content server to latest versions
- Developing custom web layouts using HTML and CSS, JQuery and Ajax.
- Experience on Hadoop & Oracle databases, multiple platforms Linux &Windows systems, WebSphere, tomcat and Unix shell scripting.
- Managing ticket processing and monitoring system for handling daily support issues
- Troubleshooting performance related issues and writing automated code to monitor or audit files
- Developing HPI custom pages using Java Struts Framework and JDBC to keep track of user access to critical applications like eCLIPS, eTesting, CSI Clinical System Inventory
- Working on ADMS Submission module to assemble regulatory submissions to regulatory authorities for Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by integrating it to eCTD Express system.
- Working on ADMS QD Module facilitating reviews of Standard procedure, lifecycle management module and xplore 1.5 based search capability.
- Working on ADMS trial master module ensuring adherence with Good Clinical Practises (GCP) and Good Laboratory practices.
- Deployment of WAR files on WebSphere or tomcat middle - serving as Middle ware Admin
- Providing technical support Documentum 7.1 & WebTop 6.8 based Pharmaceutical business oriented applications leveraging Trusted content services, ADTS 6.7, Open Overlay watermarking tool, Captiva InputAccel 7.1
- Providing input to Confidential Project Manager to create plan for future decommission of outdated applications and bringing in new technology tools
- Gaining knowledge in Pharma Domain, understanding their business workflows.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Documentum Technical Lead
- Leading the technical team by providing technical guidance in upgrading various sites which resided on older versions 5.3/6.6/6.7 (out of vendor support) to Documentum 7.1.
- Evaluating market products such as xCP 2.2, D2 4.5 and advising business on future path that suits business strategies and models, as a part of Proof of Concept(PoC) for each custom application
- Experience in Documentum Application Builder, composer, workflow manager and Documentum Admin.
- Experience in REST, WSDL and client web services.
- Experience in resolving Level 1 -3 issues inclusive of Usercache service, UCF
- Worked on POC based on Documentum upgrade and content migration from different source systems systems to Documentum D2.
- Attended CARA training and designed user requirement based forms for Proof of concept
- Designing and planning data migration planning, object data migration planning, defining source to target mapping.
- Experience in developing migration scripts, logic using Java J2EE framework and Documentum APIs.
- Designing technical architecture and creating implementation plans
- Performing WebTop/WDK customization enhancements and bug fixes on Webtop 6.8
- Working with vendor EMC to address product bugs found as a part of technical testing
- Troubleshooting existing and creating new workflows in process builder/forms builder
- Created new workflow to address archival & disposal process of documents to replace the outdated Documentum Retention Policy Services (RPS)
- Upgrading search engine from FAST to xPlore 1.4/1.5 with latest patch
- Configuring and customizing third party products like McLaren Documentum in Visual Basic to be able to bulk upload multiple format documents into each documentum repository
- Developed J2EE based Front End application using Java Spring Framework 3.5, HTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS and implementing Web Services in a J2EE container.
- Performed code review and identified functional gaps in end-to-end application development.
- Helped team in debugging, defect fixing, and documentation
- Building DFC based content migration utility from source to destination environment.
- Using DFC code to write custom documentum jobs to handle business process in concurrent engineering
- Partnering with project peers and client IT resources to execute seamless Go Lives
- Coordinating with various other teams - Database team to create schema or database table; Altiris team to bulk push IE/Java on user machines; SAP/Maximo/Sharepoint admins to configure inbound/outbound points to Documentum; Infrastructure team - Providing specifications for procuring new hardware as and when required.
- Addressing Java/UCF/application errors with customers post go live
- Tuning performance for webtop applications using Tomcat configuration to allocate/increase memory on specific node & for xPlore based index agents and PrimaryDsearch
- Facilitating customers with UAT checklists/trackers/project plans for easy tracking on sharepoint (creation of lists)
- Facilitating customer with bulk import of documents either using webtop or third party software - McLaren Docloader.
- Small exposure to Sharepoint 2013 for creating issue tracker lists, user permissions & forms.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Documentum Technical Lead
- Maintaining complex custom NOE (network of expertise) code.
- Developing code in DFC, WDK framework to address enhancement requests
- Developing monitoring utilities to check the current load on render queue and index server that will generate an alert to business users.
- Framing queries and automated scripts in API,DQL & PL/SQL as required
- Performing regular clean-up activities such as running Consistency Checker job with resolutions
- Preparing various technical manuals for users
- Handling infrastructure clustering and load balancing issues
- Proactively, developing LOA (Lights on Activity) automated Utility- to check documentum content server and application services status (running/not), SAN storage, ACS, Simple search service and application drive available disk space during business hours, accordingly this would generate alerts within the team to help track the issue immediately.
- Upgraded in place Documentum xPlore 1.0 to 1.3 and facilitated users with reference manual on the changes involved.
- Providing support to Documentum server administrator jobs, security management, Index queue or rendition queue management.
- Fixed product bugs with proactive technical skills to save additional cost to BP
- Worked on 6.5 to 6.6 Upgrade and migration project for docbases within existing portfolio.
- Created a new archival system for an existing repository to address content redundancy and disposal issues.
- Learnt effective vocal & written communication with business using emails, telephone calls or WebEx meetings.
- Exposed to Documentum 6.7
- Learnt customizing and configuring applications such as WebTop & Task space 2.0.
- Learnt using Composer 6.7 to update Data Dictionary TBOs, create new artifacts in the repository and to code using DFC/Java.
- Worked on TBOs, SBOs, Process Builder & Forms Builder.
- Worked on configuring Java Web Services to extract data from documentum layer to third party Dot net application.
- The aim of the project was to make easy purchase of mobiles handsets, SIMs and accessories online, to track and maintain stock and to offer various complimentary gifts to privileged customers. The project was divided into three sub modules: Product Management, Stock Management and Complimentary Package Management.