- Highly educated Business Intelligence professional with over 16 years of hands on experience in Business Discovery technologies focusing on exploration and investigation of business performance;
- Proven track record of delivered Business Intelligence solutions including but not limited to Cognos, QlikView and Tableau;
- Substantial history of successful Business Intelligence projects centered on interaction with business users within requirements gathering, data elements analysis, translating user requirements into application design and technical specifications based on SDLC concept and methodology;
- Significant Project Management skills - sufficient record of delivered projects from initiation to complete realization. As an example, successful deployment of complex, highly visible multi-million dollars Disney/IBM Cognos Business Intelligence project which required exceptional management abilities throughout the entire project lifecycle including but not limited to designing, planning, executing project initiatives within leadership of cross functional internal/external resources;
- Exceptional results-oriented time management and prioritization ability based on logical sequence of the tasks. Competence arranging project steps based on their time consumption and resource availability, especially within involvement of diverse functional groups;
- Expertise in IBM Cognos product suite within all phases of Business Intelligence application implementation/administration on multi-server platform.
- Certified IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Administrator, Solution Architect;
- High ability in defining and troubleshooting any technical issues, alternative identification, development business and logical solutions for any process.
- Professionalism in analysis and resolution of project circumstances in a diplomatic manner leading to mutual satisfaction of all parties involved;
- Expertise in resolving functional issues with application vendor.
- Solid history in Business Process Management including re-engineering of existing business processes. Impact Analysis for proposed business and technical solutions in order to eliminate inefficiency, remove ambiguity and provide clarity;
- Extensive experience in Security Administration within Active Directory, Access Manager, LDAP and SAP;
- Professional usage of SQL including but not limited to ad-hoc queries, Stored Procedures, Views, ETL in Data Warehouses within MS/SQL, Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SAP environments;
- Good working knowledge of Scrum as agile software development methodology within Business Intelligence Project Management;
- Extremely analytical, detail oriented, and skilled problem solver;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (including verbal and written);
- Proven track record of successful Business Intelligence project implementations within remote functionality;
- Extensive experience within Entertainment industry at Enterprise level of Confidential ;
- US Citizen;
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Providing consulting services utilizing the new Business Intelligence technology opportunities based on industry best methods presenting data to business users.
- Assistance in defining business functional requirements and translating findings into data-driven technical solution based on SDLC concept and methodology.
- Support in data validation process including but not limited to data elements adjustments during the data modeling process making sure it is in compliance with data governance procedure and business requirements.
- Evaluating and defining access security model based on users functionality within presenting appropriate output to business community.
Business Intelligence Analyst / Qlikview Architect
- Architecture, Design and Development custom analytical solution utilizing QlikView Business Intelligence application based on industry governance best practices.
- Full scope of Business Intelligence software implementation process including but not limited to installation, configuration, security setting, requirements gathering based on SDLC methodology, prototype solution development using APEX (Oracle).
- The project involved the data elements adjustment during the data modeling process, functional issues resolution with vendor and post-implementation analysis based on user’s feedback.
- Business Process enhancement built on uniquely developed technical solutions with focus on ensuring that solution meet and exceed the fundamental business objectives.
Business Intelligence Architect
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Providing consulting services utilizing IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Application as cost effective enterprise reporting solution including but not limited to all phases of SDLC concept, capacity planning and application implementation based on required security model, performance monitoring and discovered issue troubleshooting, product updates deployment.
- By leveraging technology as a center model, Confidential provides the knowledge and capability for educating potential IBM Cognos specialists with wide variety of skills necessary for successful career within competitive job market.
- Expertise and technologies for the iterative exploration and investigation of business performance.
Senior Business Intelligence Architect
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Leading number of administrators in order to support the Confidential ’s IBM Cognos Enterprise environment containing various versions of the product.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Cognos application on multi server platform (considerable number of Windows servers) including Teradata and Oracle drivers configuration.
- Complete ownership of implemented Business Intelligence solution included but not limited to ongoing support of all activities related to significant number of Business Intelligence development projects and users.
- Application migrations between different environments, issues troubleshooting, environment monitoring utilizing various tools .
- Security strategy modification/enhancement based on the Access Manager and LDAP authentication sources.
Senior Business Intelligence Architect
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- planning, executing Project Life Cycle initiatives within leadership of cross functional internal/external resources.
- Serves as functional liaison to the business community analyzing and documenting existing business processes within defining the functional requirements and transformation them into analytically comprehensive technical solution.
- The project involved the requirements gathering based on SDLC concept and methodology within extensive engagement of business units Executives.
- Complete ownership of implemented Business Intelligence solution included but not limited to production support activities, establishing and enforcing change control policies & procedures, resolving functional and technical issues with application vendor, providing exceptional business users training.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Implementation of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence product suite including installation on multi-server platform within extensive application customization, establishing execution reports by triggers, cubes optimization, JSP mechanism and Audit processes.
- Environment administration including troubleshooting of technical issues within tuning for improved performance.
- Complete redesign and reimplementation Security and Report Distribution strategy within Business Intelligence application.
- IBM Cognos environment administration and support including Transformer, PP Server, Upfront, PP Cubes replication based on MS batch procedure.