- A skilled and dynamic mainframe specialist with extensive experience as a strategic member of corporate finance teams. Strong business background in support of accounts receivable, finance, credit and collections, order processing. Solution oriented with an eye toward supporting the business and improving bottom - line results.
- Z/OS JCL
- CONNECT DIRECT(NDM)
- MS/SQL SERVER.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Subject Matter Expert for bank payment processing. Responsible for coordinating all connections to Confidential ’s mainframe for external vendors to include firewall filter requests and NDM NETMAP configurations.
- Performance tuned the DB2 environment to allow batch processing to complete in the allotted batch schedule timeframe allowing the client community to complete audits quickly and timely.
- Supervised and trained several offshore employees in support of Confidential ’s Global Solutions model resulting in a cost savings for Confidential ’s Service Operations Division.
- 24X7X365 Production support on-call keeping the business applications functioning and available at all times.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Revived the Sales Allowance reporting system allowing for marketing analysis by state, sales channel, and special promotions giving the company the ability to target specific states and sales channels and reduce overall bad debt.
- Production support of the Credit managements system and related reporting partnering with the billing systems to reduce the number of billing errors and credits saving the business time and money.
Confidential, Pentagon City, VA
Senior Systems Analyst
- Created AD HOC reporting as requested by business analysts used to determine product and sales promotion success.
- Completely redesigned MCI’s Fixed Assets application and the interface to the General Ledger system resulting in quicker month-end processing and corporate profit and loss reporting.
- Supported SEC 10K reporting and the Site Code Information system in support of Corporate Tax and Real estate departments.