- Business professional with several years of program management experience to include data analysis and qualitative assessments.
- A combination of program management, business analysis and IT administration comprises a few of my core competencies with exceptional coordination and organizational skills that are transferrable amongst industries and job titles.
- Program Management
- Digital Media Tracking
- Special Event/ Conference Planning
- Asset Tracking
- Budget Analysis
- Procurement and Agreement Management
- MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- KACE, Dell’s asset tracking tool
- ATEM Switcher Control Board
- Final Cut Pro
- Database Management iQTrack
- Live Stream
- Video Production
Confidential, Washington, DC
Information Technology Asset Supervisor
- Completed financial metric reporting analyzing the asset management program.
- Completed comparison (budgeted - vs- actual and goals -vs- past trends) reporting.
- Managed software renewal agreements based on compliance - performance history.
- Recommended new asset management program policies and procedures. 80% of recommended policies and procedures were developed and implemented.
- Integrated quarterly evaluation to track program performance including milestones, deliverables and qualitative assessments.
- Drafted the IT support equipment guideline manual detailing policies and procedures of the new IT Asset Management Program.
- Partnered with business analyst team and developed comparison diagrams of the current asset management process - vs- the newly recommended process as a result potential risk and areas for improved efficiency were identified.
Temporary Marketing Assistant
- Provided support for the coordination of special events.
- Assisted with the creation of newsletters, press releases and bios.
- Processed marketing related check request.
- Responsible for tracking program agreement from the inception of the agreement, to the online release and submission, to the award of agreement, compliance and close-out of more than 900 program participants.
- Received, evaluated and awarded agreements utilizing the GSRP web tool.
- Managed the overall tracking of program participants from the award of agreement to the closing.