- An insatiable intellectual curiosity, and the ability to mine hidden gems located within large sets of structured, semi - structured and unstructured data. Able to leverage a heavy dose of mathematics and applied statistics with visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Extremely organized
- Data management
- Process implementation
- Team leadership
- Budget analysis
- Anti-virus software
- Desktop and laptop repair
- Mobile data devices installation
- Internal components installation
- File transfers expert
- Internet setup and repair
- ADP Workforce Now
- Training solutions development
- Talent assessments
- Adult learning theories
- Change management
- Time management
- Project management
- FMLA comprehension
- Client assessment and analysis
- Knowledgeable in all HR Systems
- Employee recruitment
- Termination procedures
Recruiting and Training Manager
- Facilitated all new employee orientations to foster a positive team attitude
- Supported management in developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- Tracked candidates and pushed for feedback on disqualifications, time-to-fill statistics and other variables.
- Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to hiring managers for consideration.
- Promptly corresponded with all applicants and coordinated and conducted interviews.
- Screened all applicants based on their qualifications and background.
- Developed vocational training program curricula and objectives.
- Designed industry-specific training in RV Technicians, and RV Sales.
- Facilitated traditional, online and on-the-job training for over 20 students.
- Used positive reinforcement and provided clear feedback to help students succeed.
Dealer Operations Support Specialist
- Provided Tier 2 level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
- Resolved problems with malfunctioning products.
- Activated accounts for employees new to dealerships
- Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
- Appropriately documented all transactions and pertinent interactions.
- Managed customers' expectations and experience to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Developed and tested new product offerings.
- Maintained and updated customer service database.
- Used scripting skills to contribute to internal tools.
- Used ticketing systems to manage and process actions taken.
- Provided on-call support for critical issues.
- Led internal product training for proprietary software.
- Answered telephone calls promptly and minimized delays that could lead to abandoned calls.
- Set up PC and Apple desktops and laptops and all types of mobile devices.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Created SQL queries used to audit financial source table against reporting destination table using Microsoft BI Tools
- Update stored procedures to reflect changes in business requirement logic using SQL server 2010
- Participated in daily SCRUM meeting and weekly SPRINT meetings communicating project /task deliverable updates
- Tested program code in development in order to assure adherence to business logic specifications.
- Researched and resolved issues regarding the integrity of data flow into databases.
- Developed a set of metrics derived from raw company data to track improvements in organizational efficiency.
- Recommended operational improvements based on tracking and analysis.
- Performed competitor bench marking analysis and identified savings opportunities and potential product enhancements.
- Human Resources Non-Commissioned Officer, United States Army
- Responsible for planning, directing, and managing all HR competencies
- Drafting and manning battalion level SOPs supervises and manages the processing and tracking of all Personnel Actions, Awards, NCOERs, Promotions, Suspension of Favorable Actions, Leaves and Passes, and Military Pay
- Responsible for timely Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting
- Responsible for the Accountability and readiness of all assigned and attached personnel, to include direct supervision of one NCO and over eleven Soldiers.
- Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat.
- Constructed and camouflaged infantry positions and equipment to prevent detection.
- Wrote office job descriptions and directives.
- Prepared documents for destruction.
- Served as custodian of classified documents.
- Performed as a fire team leader during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $1.5M