Databases: SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 , Relational and Multi - Dimensional databases
Business Intelligence: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), T-SQL, Data Warehouse, Tableau.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012
Software Applications: MS Office, MS Project, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2010/2012.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Business Intelligence Developer
- Work with managers and units on Microsoft Business Intelligence initiatives, implementation and delivery.
- Create and deploy ETL (SSIS) packages.
- Review, debug, test and tune existing SSIS packages.
- Monitor SSIS packages and logging using built-in report dashboard and custom reports.
- Create reports for managers and units to get insights from data using SSRS.
- Created and managed database objects such as stored procedures, functions, views and tables.
- Scheduled and maintain reports using Report Manager.
- Prepare technical documentation on processes and deployment.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked on developing business intelligence solutions for the finance and accounting units.
- Developed SSIS packages and SSRS reports for various business processes such customer invoice and payment data.
- Designed ETL packages with different data sources and loaded the data into target data tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS.
- Tuned and modified existing SSIS packages to improve their performance and speed.
- Performed source to target mapping.
- Created SSRS reports for financial statement metrics, audits metrics and month-end financial statement metrics, budget metrics.
- Responsible for database architecture, design and development.
- Set-up and managed Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Created and deployed ETL processes (SSIS packages) for data load from multiple source systems.
- Developed ETL packages implementing Slowly Changing Dimensions using SSIS.
- Implemented sources-to-target mapping.
- Created and managed SQL Server Agent jobs for data warehouse operations.
- Developed SSRS reports with respect to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Created T-SQL scripts and stored procedures.
- Performed backup and restoration of databases.
- Involved in installation and configuration of software such as MS SQL Server.
- Assisted in developing reports and T-SQL.
- Created Excel graphs and spreadsheets for the finance department.
- Worked extensively with Excel to create graphs and spreadsheets for the finance department.
- Created weekly and monthly reports.
- Evaluated and assessed self-employed, small business enterprise tax liability.