- Experienced records management professional with proven experience in compliance policy execution, data management, communication, service delivery, relationship building, and project management. Career demonstrates ability to exceed internal and external customer expectation while delivering successful outcomes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Records Management
- Policy Implementation
- Customer Care
- Data Analytics
- Project management
- Critical Thinking
Confidentia, Dillsburg, PA
Records Management Specialist
- Provided records management account services for a portfolio of over 200 companies, ranging from large multi - million dollar corporations to small businesses across industries including healthcare, financial, manufacturing, education, and legal.
- Applied knowledge of all applicable storage, shredding, and records management laws, governance, and contractual regulations to ensure accounts were compliant and able to successfully maintain applicable materials.
- Resolved customer issues in a timely manner by ensuring a thorough understanding of issues, escalating appropriately to internal departments, and implementing agreed upon solutions.
- Coordinated meetings with digital scanning and third party shredding vendors to ensure the needs of our customers were relayed and all opportunities were capitalized upon to deliver relevant and timely solutions to our customers.
- Educated customers utilizing various modes of delivery, including paper and online formats, and addressed questions in a timely manner to ensure process efficiency and smooth delivery of services.
- Worked independently, and as the main point of contract for the team, in order to serve customers from various areas of their companies including sales, logistics, human resources, accounting, executive level, and administrative.
- Utilized Microsoft CRM to maintain current client information, sales metrics, and financial data in order to expedite resolution of inquiries.
- Maintained and renewed over $3 million book of business with focused efforts which included data management trainings, onsite and telephonic meetings, timely responses via email, and appropriate escalation of all concerns to find solutions that continually exceeded customer expectations.
Confidential, Middletown, PA
Inside Sales Representative
- Promote products to support customer defined goals to build outstanding customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Focus on serving clients with accurate and timely resolution to issues by working effectively with multiple internal teams.
- Analyze data sets, deliver client-specific solutions, and initiate creative solutions to increase product utilization.
Confidential, Dillsburg, PA
Account Manager/Business Development Executive
- Promoted products and programming to increase market share within defined geography and focused on building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships that was evident through continued customer loyalty and trust.
- Increased client portfolio growth by $200,000 annually by increasing utilization of current services, defining opportunities to sell new products and enhancing current offerings.
- Attended business to business networking events to build partnerships, promote company brand, and market services and products to new and existing customers.
- Developed and delivered client-specific proposals, including detailed costs for reporting and solutions, which resulted in an average of 70-75% new business acquisition rate.