- Accomplished Salesforce developer and administrator with extensive Salesforce and force.com experience, includes design, development, test, deployment and configuration
- Overall eight years of total experience in IT Industry focusing on requirements gathering, design, and development.
- Strong Salesforce and force.com experience includes design, development, test, deployment and configuration.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC (Agile/waterfall).
- Experience in SFDC developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, Batch Apex, Workflows, process builder, Force.com and Webservices API.
- Experience working on various Salesforce implementations, which mainly includes sales, service, communities and marketing cloud.
- Experienced in designing, developing and data modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce governor limits.
- Experienced in integrating Salesforce and other applications using SOAP and REST API Web services and outbound messaging.
- Implemented WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems websites, using Force.com web service API.
- Worked extensively in developing, customizing of Visual force pages with Visual force components, Custom Extension controllers.
- Knowledge in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, components, Controllers and Events. Good knowledge on aura framework, which is used in building lightning components
- Knowledge on implementing the Geo Tracking system using Lightning Component.
- Experience in import/export data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Heavily involved in deployment activities and resolving the deployment issues. Deploying components from Sand Box to Prod, Training, and UAT environments.
- Experience in developing batch jobs based on the different conditions to execute them nightly.
- Extensive experience in entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Expertise in SFDC administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, User, Permission Sets, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Search Layouts, Field-Level Security, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Formula Fields, Email Services, Workflows, Process Builder, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Strong working experience with various Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot using Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Experience in Creating Custom Objects, Custom Formula Fields, Field dependencies, Relationships, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Approval Processes, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Java Script and HTML to meet the client’s requirement and functionality.
- Proficient with tools Eclipse IDE (Force.com Plug-in), Developer Console for developing, customizing of Apex Class, visual force pages and changing meta-data components; Force.com Explorer and Workbench Querying.
- Hands on experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Heavily involved in deployment activities and resolving the deployment and production issues.
- Experience on ETL (Informatica, DataStage & Pentaho) and Documentum technology, with focus on data designing, data extraction and data loading of high volume data using required transformations.
- Having experience in troubleshooting, Problem solving, and have deep technical skills in design and development.
- Received several client appreciations, and received ON THE SPOT AWARD for providing solutions to business-critical problems.
- Excellent client interaction skills and project delivery under stringent timelines and high-pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and Willingness to learn and implement new technologies wherever necessary.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers.
Salesforce Technologies: Custom Objects, Roles and Profiles, Workflows, Assignments, Approvals, Triggers, Record Type, Dashboard, Security, Field updates, reports, Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Trigger, Apex Web Services.
Force.com Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Tools: Force.com data loader, Import wizard, Git Hub, Ant, Informatica, DataStage, Pentaho, Jitter Bit, Documentum (Captiva), TOAD, DQMAN, Putty.
Databases: Oracle 10g, MS Access, and MySQL.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, TFS.
Languages: Apex, Java, C, C++, SQL, jQuery, AJAX, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Migrated consistently to lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Data loader to load the records on to the force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Interacted with various business users to gather functional requirements and documented the requirements in functional design document, and developed design documents to suit business needs.
- Coordinated with clients by conducting project meetings and sessions for business requirements analysis.
- Evaluated technical decisions and deliverables for compliance and quality analysis.
- Developed Interfaces for integrating Salesforce application to external system using WSDL generated classes.
- Created Apex classes, components and triggers with 100% code coverage using test classes.
- Configured and customized Salesforce.com using standard setup tasks as well as Apex coding, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages development and customizations.
- Developed customized and business solutions by usage of Visual force and custom applications.
- Worked on user Roles and Profiles, security controls, OWDS and shared settings.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Good knowledge on aura framework, which is used in building lightning components.
- Created Custom Fields, Custom Reports, Triggers, Field help, Custom Formulas and Field History Tracking.
- Created complex Validation rules based on business requirements.
- Experience working with Git Hub.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse and Change Sets.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visualforce Pages (Pages, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Jitter Bit, Batch Processing, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, WSDL, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Ant.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug in to develop the classes and triggers.
- Used Apex Explorer for viewing salesforce.com data
- Developed a migration strategy and a set of migration tools for loading data with data cleansing and De-Duplication
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Developed custom Workflows and Assignment Rules.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects based on E-R diagrams.
- Used Junction Object in order to create many-many relationships between the custom objects
- Responsible for analyzing, collecting and preparing data for import into Salesforce.com
- Importing and exporting large volume of data using Data Loader.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed Custom Tabs and Custom Objects.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Salesforce users as per requirements.
- Loaded data through PL/SQL scripts, and as when required, created conversion maps to maintain entity relationships.
- Wrote several queries on custom and standard objects using SOSL & SOQL.
- Created user accounts and managed the profiles.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Designed Custom Objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs.
- Involved in Development and Configuration of Various Custom Reports (Tabular Report, Joined Report and Summary Reports).
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Migrated data from CSV (Comma Separated Values) files to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
- Implemented Field Level security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Coded Apex triggers and s-controls, created rule based automated workflows.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller
- Migrated code from Sandbox to QA and QA to Production using cascade tool.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual force Page, data loader, Jenkins, Salesforce APIs, Dashboard
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Responsible for Development of SFDC apex, visual force pages and validation rule creation, workflow rule, fields updates.
- Involved in creating apex classes and triggers for the requirements in the project.
- Developed a web-to-lead functionality, which directs leads to Sales force CRM.
- Analyzed the requirements with Business Analyst and end-users via presentations.
- Involved in the design, development and implementation of the application.
- Performed self and internal Code review and code analysis to improve application performance.
- Worked on Assignment rules, Auto Response rules.
- Worked on Controlling and dependent pick list fields, formula fields.
- Involved in Understanding Existing Applications and Reviewing Requirements, Use Cases with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Use Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on Dynamic Apex to access Objects & Fields to describe information, execute SOQL, SOSL & DML queries.
- Implemented search, filtering and tagging features on page layouts to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Customized dashboards, workflows, alerts and custom validations.
- Responsible for migrating existing data (Accounts, Contacts, Events and Tasks) from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Data Loader.
- Worked with architects for design, coordinate with the testing and business teams.
- Involved in preparation of technical documentation.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Ant
- Involved in requirements gathering, preparation and review of functional specs.
- Development activities include analysis, design, coding, and unit testing.
- Responsible for Interacting with Business user groups on Requirements gathering and Designing Solutions.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Prepared various documents like low level Design Document and high-level design documents.
- Responsible for creating jobs, sessions and running/monitoring the workflows.
- Rules by creating re-usable transformations, jobs.
- Extracting Data from various sources such as Flat files, Oracle and load into Staging Area.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages & Controllers), Informatica.