- Strategic and goal - oriented Oracle application specialist with extensive management experience and technical expertise.
- Visionary leader and highly effective manager with a proven track record recruiti ng, developing and mentoring diverse technical teams both on and offshore .
- Adept at understanding bus iness processes and collaborating with senior management to desi gn and manage technology infrastructure that supports org anizational growth.
- Evaluates new and emerging trends in business technology, identifies opportunities for improvement to existing infrastructure and manages implementation lifecycle.
CORE C OMPETENCIES:
- ERP Implementation and S upport Leadership and Mentorshi p
- Identity Managem ent Developing High Performing Teams
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Change Managem ent
- Outsource Management Strategic Planning and Executi on
- SLA Design and Management
- Infrastruct ure Management
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Business Process
- Re - engineering
Director, Application Development
- Manage team of eight DBAs, sysadmins and developers for the preemi nent creator and brand m arketer of item s.
- Accountable for maximizing system avai labi li ty; optim izi ng database performance throu gh the addition of new features and technology ; and redes igni ng cus tom applic ati on c ode to adapt to shifts in business needs and compliance requirements .
- Provide leadershi p and expert projec t m anagement. De velop policy and procedure in the areas of security, operations and application planning, testing and development.
- Oversee overhaul of legacy systems and i mplementation of Orac le E - Busi ness Sui te 12, Agi le, Hyperion, Demantra, SSO and OBIEE.
- Determine requirements and define governance for AIA between multi ple enterpri se s ys tem s. Utiliz e ETL to establish reporting and planning systems with OBIEE and Hyperion.
- Evalu ate and identify technology bes t desi gned to m eet c urrent and future busi ne ss needs . Oversee testing and succes sful implementation.
- Identify and document corporate standards for Application Lifecycle, Database Avai labili ty and Infrastructure S upport. Champion performance management, high availability, capacity planning, business continuity and security in all endeavor s.
- Partner with the application team and user community to understand business processes and the issues that affec t them i n order to engi neer s olutions. Set Service Level Agreements (SLA) between various internal IT departments, outsourced solutions support and end business-user customers.
- Develop storage management strategies for c ons olidating produc ti on databas es and i nterfac es to the designated disaster recovery (DR) site using Data Guard, r eplication, BPEL and RMAN and EMC SDRF backup and recovery technologies.
- Manage applic ation developm ent and websi te support for all exis ti ng brands and new Fac ebook appli cations.
Director, Information Services
- Provided technical direction and leaders hi p for a $ 6 bi llion nati onal leader i n health and hospital services with over 50,000 employees .
- Organization was challenged by fast growth, legacy applic ations and integrati on is sues . Managed the implementation of Oracle R11i ERP and developed gui deli nes and plan for future upgrades .
- Managed and ment ored team of 20-plu s senior applicat ion develop ers, DBA s and developers. Accountable for the support and management of a complex system architecture su pporting both patient safety and patient life.
- Liaised with senior executives to identify requirements and develop guidelines for the overhaul of legac y applications and the deployment and maintenance of Oracle E -Business S uite, PeopleSoft HRMS, BMC IITL Application Suite (Enterprise Server Management), Clinical Systems and Oracle IDM product s.
- Translated business challenges and solutions for s enior m anagement and partici pated in ongoing strategy discussions with organizational leadership .
- Successfully managed project team for two - year, $35 million Oracle E-Business Suite procurement system implementation for organization with over $400 million in purchas ed goods and servic es annua lly.
- Managed the rollout of Oracle Identi ty Managem ent to ei ght diffe rent hospital networks.
- Led the implementation of self -service password reset to replace a manual process, which contributed $2 million in annual sav ings.
- Led the technical initiative to implement Oracle E -Business Suite Budget Acc ounting, Payables, GL and Projects as part of upgrade to Oracle R12.
- Spearheaded the implementation of BMC Change Management, Incident Managem ent and Moni toring for Oracle E-Business sui te and PeopleSoft HRMS applic ati ons . Introduced Ques t Fogli ght m onitori ng solutions for various applications.
- Appoi nted Applic ati on S upport Di rec tor f or implementat ion of Peopl eSoft HRM S across the organizati on.
Senior Oracle Technical Lead
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Managed multiple technical projects, including upgrading the Oracle Busin ess Suit e from 11. 0.3 to 11 .5
- Successfully moved the entire corporate application suite from the Sun Solaris platform to IMB AIX.
- Deli vered a $300,000 savings (in hardware alone) and dramatically improved response times and reli ability