- Hyperion Studio, EBS Suite Microsoft: SQL Server, Report Builder, Access, Office HTML5/CSS
- SQL Queries (PL/SQL, T - SQL, MYSQL) (Comprehension & Scripting), R Studio, Linux Shell/ Bash Scripting
Business Systems Analyst
- Analyze and develop business application automations, enhancements, & changes across the entire company.
- Manage Oracle E - Business Suite; maintain custom database application development in Linux & PL/SQL.
- Develop Linux bash programs for ETL’s to automate data file intakes from internal systems and 3rd parties.
- Troubleshot issues with business processing; ranging from missing files to developing system workarounds.
- Implemented Tableau software package; developed reports and data workflow ETL’s from multiple sources.
- Work with all business lines to enhance corporate reporting and formalize data governance management.
- Develop reports on Cognos Business Intelligence reporting system for expense reporting; Concur.
- Maintain job failure troubleshoot docs and application user guide reference documents company wide.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Business Intelligence Developer
- Worked with all business segments; responsible for enterprise reporting requests, data extracts and integrity.
- Managed database warehouse; created trending tables, administrated EOM/EOQ/EOY processing.
- Developed reports and data extracts on Oracle Hyperion Studio and used Web Portal to schedule report runs.
- Created SSIS packages for ETL jobs from 3rd party vendor, migrated data into Oracle database for reporting.
- Re-engineered SSIS packages from legacy bank system to consume data through an automated ETL job.
- Part of Disaster Recovery team; tested & implemented plan into action. (10 Post Office Sq. fire NOV15)
- Developed data flow for new Salesforce software implementation, performed scrum testing and data integrity.
- Project Committee member: assessed database requirements, functionality, and reporting needs.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Database Administrator & IT Analyst
- Worked with all departments to create a variety of reports using Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder - SSRS
- Created a standard for reporting requirements and automation of all end of month banking reports.
- Developed SSIS package to import Online Banking data to create a data warehouse used for metric reporting.
- Change Advisory Board member; evaluated impact of data changes and assisted in breakdown overall IT risk.
- Monitored and troubleshot daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly data processing essential to Bank functions.
- Worked with multiple vendors and partnerships to develop reports and ETL’s to transfer secure bank data.
- Created trending tables for a data warehouse of historical bank records used to evaluate total business health.
- Built, tested, and ran SQL update statements to perform maintenance on core database and test environments.
- Developed data extract from internal Contact/Relationship Management system for data feed into Salesforce.
- Responsible for all system administration, developed a revised onboarding process based on departments.
Oracle Database Administrator & Help Desk Technician
- Worked as part of a team on a variety of Oracle Database challenges & Help Desk request through Footprints.
- Managed International Oracle E-Business Suite user responsibility and access to all EBS environments.
- Checked daily jobs, determined root cause of failures, worked with team to develop solutions or workarounds.
- Developed internal audit reports on all roles across the world, generated SOX compliance reports.
- Created protocol to assign standardized Oracle permissions and access based on job function profile.
- Used System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to remote into user’s computer to troubleshoot issues.