- Nearly 5 years of experience in Database Design, Development, and maintenance of database applications on SQL Server2008/2008R2/2012/2014 and MSBI Stack.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Waterfall Model, and Agile Methodologies-Scrum.
- Hands on experience in database programming in writing T-SQL/PL-SQL Stored procedures, Triggers, Constraints, Indexes, and Batch Scripts using various DDL and DML commands.
- Expertise in data mining using SAS and SQL.
- Technically hands-on commercially experience mainly with full range of BI Skills with Tableau 7x, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Public, MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS Performance Point Server (PPS).
- Excellent knowledge on Tableau Architecture and new features.
- Experience in different type of reports including Tabular forms, Matrix form, Conditional, drill down, List items, Charts, and Sub Reports using SSRS.
- Proficient in writing MDX, DAX Scripts to create datasets to perform reporting and included interactive drill down reports, report models and dashboard reports.
- Strong knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing methodologies and concepts, OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT, and Dimensions Tables using Analysis Services(SSAS).
- Experience with working on Power BI and related reporting tools to produce variety of Dashboards.
- Good understanding of project management disciplines and operates independently in performing moderately complex applications software development functions.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in technical writing and presentations and a good team player.
BI Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, SQL Server Data Tools.
Languages: C, C++, .Net, C #, SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows7, Windows Vista/XP, Linux.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2012/2008R2, MS-Access, Oracle, MySQL
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Import/Export Wizard
Scripting: HTML, DHTML, Shell Scripting, Java Scripts, VB Script, XML, JSON.
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Tableau, Crystal Reports.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Maintenance Jobs, and Triggers using SQL.
- Translate business requirements into actionable insights leveraging data.
- Optimized and fine-tuned various stored procedures.
- Upgraded Tableau Server from 9.3.8 to 10.1.6.
- Worked extensively with Advance Analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, sets to create detail level summary reports and dashboard using KPI's.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters, calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Using Multiple Measures like Individual Axes, Blended Axes, and Dual Axes.
- Used calculated fields extensively for different logics for Trend, Extended price calculations for the different cost types.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server. Creating New Schedule's and checking the task's daily on the server.
- Created scripts to send automated alerts whenever restore or backup fails.
- Create, customize & share interactive web dashboards in minutes with simple drag & drop Expert in generating complex, dashboard reports, adhoc, business views along with user acceptance test and data accuracy test.
Environment: TableauDesktop10.1/9.3, Tableau server/Administrator, SQL developer, SSIS, Microsoft Excel, MS Access, Windows server, Python, R, Microsoft office.Confidential
- Analyze the Application support documents and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Participated in gathering the business requirements and Database Specifications.
- Prepared HLD and LLD Technical Description Documents.
- Involved in Data Base Normalization.
- Created Packages using Complex Store Procedures and TSQL queries
- Worked with various upstream and downstream systems and customers in interfacing various systems for data extractions, ETL, Analytics and Reporting needs
- Implemented stored procedures and functions to meet the dynamic nature of SSIS packages and SSRS Reports existing software application requirements.
- Used different Control Flow Tasks and Data Flow Task for Creating SSIS Packages. Used different types of Transformations for Data Conversion, Sorting, and cleaning the data from different Sources into Company Format.
- Developed Tabular, Drilldown, parameterized, Cascaded, and sub-reports using SSRS.
- Designed packages using Lookup Transformations, Merge Joins, Fuzzy Look Ups, Derived Columns with Multiple Data Flow tasks
- Created Package Configurations, Event Handlers for On Error, On Warning, On Task Failed event types. Worked on Developing and Publishing Power BI Dashboards in Power BI site.
- Created relationships between tables in Power BI using Star and Snowflake schemas.
- Created Power BI Dashboards using different type of Slicers and different Visualizations like Bar Charts, Line Charts, Graphs, and Pie Charts etc.
- Involved in Creating Complex ad-hoc Reports, Sub Reports, Linked Reports, Charts, Drill through, and Report Models Drill Down Reports.
- Involved in Trouble Shooting Complex Reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft Visual Studio, Team foundation server (TFS) 2010, T-SQL, PowerBI, MS Excel, Windows 2010 Server
- Responsible to meet the information demands of our business users by delivering timely, accurate, meaningful, and standardized data and reporting.
- Developed tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Identified and resolved the query performance using SQL Profiler.
- Optimized the performance of queries with modifications in T-SQL queries, removed unnecessary columns, and eliminated redundant and inconsistent data.
- Established Inner Join, Outer Join and created Indexes whenever necessary.
- Created SSIS Packages to integrate data coming from Text files and Excel files.
- Worked on extracting, transforming, and loading data using SSIS Import/Export Wizard.
- Designed Complex Packages with Error Handling and Package Logging that stores the Logging results in SQL table and flat files.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, security, maintenance, restoration of SSRS.
- Developed Tabular Reports, Sub Reports, Matrix Reports, Drill down Reports, and Charts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performed Sorting, formatting, and Grouping to custom reports in SSRS.
- Created Query Parameters and Report Parameters to control data returned by the query and filter data at report level.
- Fully utilized the Software Development Life Cycle processes including requirement.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2010, SSDT, SSIS, Windows server 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), TFS.
- Developed physical data models, data warehouse models and created DDL scripts to create database schema and database objects.
- Created and maintained tables, views, users, logins, Indexes, check constraints, and business rules using T-SQL.
- Writing T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures to extract data and to get the required value from the given data.
- Created Functions, Packages, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL in all the environments for SQL Server.
- Maintained complex stored Procedures using Joins and Sub queries.
- Designing and modeling database according to Requirement and made changes according to it.
- Used to analyze long running queries and tune the same to optimize application and system performance.