Confidential, Reston, VA
Asset Service Delivery Manager
- Guided Asset Management process improvement, including inventory management, coordinated disposal of client’s IT salvage.
- Supervised multiple sites, discovered cost saving opportunities for customer, reorganized Asst Management Tower activities, wrote procedure documentation.
- Directed staff on updating Remedy data repository.
- Tracked metrics and authored weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Participated in Transition from old contract to new.
- Worked on the Asset management concept, Identifying sources of data, choosing repository, Documenting all processes
- Data Analyst of CA/APM Confidential database of record.
- Analyzed asset data for purpose of exposing shortfalls and discrepancies in data reporting process, produced reports to organizational elements, tracked changes, and processed data feeds from vendors.
- Supplied updates to Confidential SAM DB. Weekly project reports sent to customer showing progress and analysis of initiatives .
- Documented process and reporting procedures for AM team.
- Provided administrative service and QA to DB. Worked with transition team to convert previous DB to current DB.
- Researched materials for writing Confidential Whitepaper Specifications for ITIP Re - Compete.
- Worked with transition team to convert Confidential AA DB to UAPM.
- Designed and documented new analysis and reporting processes.
- Distinguished GOE and GFE assets from Confidential owned assets.
- Processed IMACs and recorded metrics.
- Provided daily support to various team members and submitted scheduled and ad hoc reports to manager and customers.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Supervised three costing analysts in the development and implementation of procurement processes, including requesting, approval, ordering, and tracking of hardware assets,
- Submitted daily tracking reports. Managed vendor relationships concerning product and warranties.
- Developed schedule for annual RFQ for costing of non contract hardware.
- Proficient with the two procurement data bases used by department; File Maker and Asset Center.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Purchasing Analyst
- In 2002-03, saved Confidential International $200K by reissuing useable technology assets to internal departments.
- Managed $120K in charitable donations in 2002-03.
- Assisted Software License and Asset Management group with License Database cleanup (MacAfee, OnNet and others)
- Streamlined and documented standard purchasing processes for Headquarters and Field.
- Revised Co-Managed Guides (process documentation) on behalf of Confidential resellers in US and Canada.
- Saved department $23K in LAN storage fees by coordinating review and cleanup of department shared network drive.
- Developed and published Standard Operating Procedures for Confidential Helpdesk.
- Obtained buy in from management and initiated solution to manage and archive Confidential department mailbox contents.
- Initiated consolidation of hardware and software compliance data for use by Confidential Helpdesk.