- Has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and has demonstrated creativity in problem resolution Is a dedicated Programmer/Tester with over twenty years of experience in Information Systems.
- Has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and has demonstrated creativity in problem resolution
- Dynamic, success - driven and self-motivated professional with 20+ years of experience in software development; providing an exceptional performance software development project: Develop/construct software, testing, implementation plan, and customer liaison
- Proven ability to deliver quality product, results focus, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done resourcefully and successfully
- Equipped with excellent work ethic; possess strong sense of responsibility and commendable track record of dependability, pooled with absolute integrity
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Recognized with professionalism, positive attitude, and a commitment to excellence
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills… accompanied with initiatives, multi-tasking abilities and drive to accomplish goals and objectives
Technical: IBM-308X, IBM-4300, AND VAX11/780, HP; OS/VS2, MVS/XA, IMS, BTS, TSO, PANVALET /PANEXEC, LIBRARIAN, VSAM, Unix, Linux; DB2, IMS, Batch, BMP, MPP, Oracle, Access; COBOL, FORTRAN, JCL, Visual Basic, Shell Script, Microsoft Office.
Technical & Business Operations Specialist
- Supported E2E Integrated Testing environments to resolve SEV-1 outages that block E2E testing flows
- Collected root cause and preventative Initiative for outages during Build Sanity and Smoke Test.
- Provided outages data analysis via graphs and Power point reports for Confidential and ATT Leadership Team
- Coordinated with Confidential & Confidential clients, Environment Owners, Environment Oversights, Non Confidential Applications teams to resolve/improve E2E environment configuration processes
- Managed work requests created for Confidential Tools team to improve AMOC Preproduction tools (Change Control Board, Outages, Reporting, Smoke Test…)
- Managed 82 Confidential & Confidential Uverse and Mobility Projects (PIDs) to ensure a smooth and timely delivery of the requirements/design documents, internal and external dependencies and code to QA environment
- Coordinated meetings for Business Analysts and Developers to resolve any discrepancies or technical issues
- Provided support to Application Program Managers (APMs) and Confidential Front Door Estimation to make sure funding is approved and invoice can be sent to Confidential & Confidential Front Door Team
- Developed training documents and provided training sessions to new Release Managers
Pyramid Contractor/Performance Lab Technical Group Lead
- Assisted team in resolving testing issues (job failures, environment configuration, ORACLE database connections while testing on Unix and Linux platforms
- Prepared regression testing milestones for baseline and new releases
- Presented testing results, final reports, lessons learned to Confidential & Confidential Managers/Project Managers
- Worked with the Performance Testing Team to perform regression testing on Telegence Switch Control, MAF/MPS Usage Guiding and Rating, Account Receivable, Customer Service Management, Dealers, Reports, Billing Preparation and Bill Formatter applications
- Created test plans and perform tests on projects/ tasks; included Merges/Defects/Emergency Change Requests using UNIX/Oracle/TWS/AMC
Sr. Subject Matter Expert, Consultant
- Worked with the Quality Assurance Team to perform testing for new tasks (Customer Service Management, Billing, Account Receivable...) using UNIX/ORACLE/COBOL/C.
- Worked with the Conversion Test Team and other development groups in Confidential as well as production support to perform testing on several applications such as: Online activities, A/R, Billing, Interfaces for Confidential & Confidential converted subscribers using UNIX/ORACLE/COBOL/C.
- Used Test Director and Test Calendars for testing documentation
- Assisted Conversion Test Team to resolve Batch failures
- Assisted the Rollover Redesign Team to resolve issues and ensure a flawless implementation for all markets (December 2005 thru March 2006)
- Participated in the development and implementation of NBI3 and PAC Split Conversions
- Researched/fixed code as well as environment issues
- Coded C programs to extract Oracle tables for local markets and created flat files for NBI3 (National Billing Instance) converted customers
- Received Confidential Recognition Award for the success of the Rollover Deployment
- Worked with other development groups in Confidential and Confidential (On Going Support) Team to research Billing issues using UNIX/ORACLE/COBOL/C.
- Corrected code issues and coordinating the distribution of fixes into production. Resolved approximately 150 issues from June 2004-Jan 2005
- Supported the implementation of upgrade versions into Production
- Received Confidential Award of Appreciation for Outstanding Dedication in September 2004
- Worked with other development groups in Confidential and Cingular Tier1 Production Support Team to research Billing issues using UNIX/ORACLE/COBOL/C.
- Trained new employees to navigate through Configuration Control and Telegence Operational Systems as well as UNIX and Oracle.
Masterfile Interface, Consultant
- Worked with the Masterfile Interface Team which involved updating the Distributed Method Routines (DMR’s - common access routines) to update/delete/search Master File (Customer, Product, Employee, Route, Promotion…) DB2 tables.
- Completed Canada/domestic DB2 table merge project.
- Completed generating a new DB2 table using data from NT workstation (upload to Unix platform via shell script and Clios FTP to host mainframe)
- Responsible to internal customers for problem analysis and resolution needed to support the Ship/In-transit Systems. (DB2/IMS/Cobol)
- Analyzed existing Confidential software to determine necessary changes and coordinated their implementation with Y2K compliance team.
- Converted critical historical data from IBM mainframe format to SAP acceptable format in preparation for SAP conversion.
- Helped coordinate the development and project management effort that led to the implementation of the Small Business Office System.
- Provided problem resolution and maintenance support for Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality Systems.
- Maintained the LPS (Labor Performance System) that provided employees' hourly charges to the Defense Systems
- Analyzed and helped converting the Confidential Systems Software to insure Y2K compliance.
- Adhered to strict government coding standard and helped Confidential achieve the Malcom Baldridge Award of Excellence.
- Maintained the Voice Billing Systems to ensure proper execution of programs and timely and accurate report creation occurred.
- Responsible for discrepancy resolution as necessary. (BATCH/COBOL/VSAM)
- Enhanced the Local Rating System used by management to audit telco invoices and budget for expense.
- Provided end-to-end service from code development, code test and migration to production of all enhancements. (BATCH/COBOL/VSAM).